[Alternate Scenario] What If Lilly took care of Clementine?

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

What if in an Alternate senerio everybody died in the (Moter Inn group) except for Lilly and Clementine?

Now can you possibly imagine how this would turn out?

Clementine in the Delta for 8 years trained in a military matter where she never had AJ or met Javier or any of the other past season characters?

But instead she’s like some scout doing reconnaissance work for Lilly or if Lilly is just the right hand man and theirs someone else in charge with a military background...but anyways not to get off topic where still in the (season 4) perspective Just things are hugely diffent without the other past season characters Clementine interacted with .

In my case Lilly might help Clementine convince Marlon and the rest of the Ericksons boarding school survivors on going to the Delta.

And possibly recruit the kids on fighting the other antagonizing community possibly (The Commonwealth).

How do you think this alternate scenario will play out well..do you think Lilly if she had Clementine longer threw out the years she wouldn’t have that much trouble with Erickson boarding school survivors on convincing Marlon to go with her to the Delta or do you think the situation turn out something little less ugly?

what do you think would happen if Lilly raised Clementine for the past 8 years?

Let me know in the comments below .

Peace✌?

Comments

• The way she is, she would have abandoned Clem, Don't create false hope that Lily cares for someone else besides herself :wink:

• Because of that typo, I thought you didn't get certain moments or was simply one of those jerks who always ignore/devalue that sort of stuff.

Hopefully, the supposed light would've kept her from going so far down the road she did.

• I’m talking about an (alternate scenario), not the original storyline.

King_Bee posted: »

The way she is, she would have abandoned Clem, Don't create false hope that Lily cares for someone else besides herself

• What are you sayin'? What do you mean "what if Lily too cared about Clementine"? She does care about her. Didn't you see her hesitate to shoot Clementine in her melon?

• That would be an interesting alternate reality. In that universe AJ would have probably ended up being raised by Carver :# . I figure Carver likely would have still found a way to capture the cabin group and once they were in custody they probably wouldn't have been able to escape Howes. Considering that Clem's prensence played a key role in causing Bonnie to feel guilty and switch sides. Also, they wouldn't have been able to or at the very least they would have had a much harder time drawing the heard since Clem was the only person small enough to be lifted up the winch to sneak into Carver's office and turn on the sound system. I doubt the Cabin group would have found another way to escape and AJ would have been born under Carver's custody and raised as his son.

• Lilly raising clem to be as ruthless and tactical as herself? Clem would have turned out 10x more extreme than her ANF self. If Lilly lasted this long, then clem could be more attached to her than she was with her own parents.

• I ment took my took, Siri doesn’t listen too me!

Dex-Starr posted: »

What are you sayin'? What do you mean "what if Lily too cared about Clementine"? She does care about her. Didn't you see her hesitate to shoot Clementine in her melon?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.