LIGHTEN THE MOOD! Add a [Funny] non-canon death to any part of the story (TWD: Final Season Edition)

Well, doesn't exactly have to be a death. I'll start

Clementine and AJ Return to the school after being attacked by Lilly & Abel

Violet: Clemetine, can we talk for a moment?

Violet and Clem head to Marlon's office

Violet: Ok Clem ... CLEMENTINE! Why are you naked?

Clementine: What?? I thought you said you wanted to "TALK"?

Violet: Not that way!

Clementine puts her clothes back Clem: God damn it misleading ass woman.

Something like that! I remember seeing this thread for season 1 and I thought it would fun to do it for season 4 as well.

Comments

• James asks Clem to distract the walker instead of killing it, but it turns out that walker is also a whisperer and kills James and Clem.

• Mike goes "whoops" and stumbles backwards off the platform with Clementine standing on his shoulder when trying to drop the entire thing and failing the quicktime event.

• Clementine dropping the hammer on Lee

• If James failed his QTE when meeting Clem, Clem would proceed to kick him in the shin leading to him falling over and getting stabbed in the face.

• Rule34 watching ass

• what

Melton23 posted: »

Rule34 watching ass

• edited October 2018

Y’know...This thread was probably made to just for a nude Clem comment to be made...

ooooo, Melton, u hypocrite, you look at rule 34 as wweeeelll

fack off, those are rumours...and even if I do it’s for my research

MrGraffio posted: »

what

• Dude are u ok?

Y’know...This thread was probably made to just for a nude Clem comment to be made... ooooo, Melton, u hypocrite, you look at rule 34 as wweeeelll fack off, those are rumours...and even if I do it’s for my research

• When am I ever not? ?

MrGraffio posted: »

Dude are u ok?

• Mine goes like this:

Violet or Louis get kidnapped by the raiders.

They decided to question Abel.

Cut to black.

The game is dead forever with all the characters.

oof

• "Make your own short fan fiction based off the game"

Yeah.. Nope. We start to enter dangerous territory when it comes to fan fiction.

• and even if I do it’s for my research

What kind of jobs can you get with a masters degree in rule34ology.

Y’know...This thread was probably made to just for a nude Clem comment to be made... ooooo, Melton, u hypocrite, you look at rule 34 as wweeeelll fack off, those are rumours...and even if I do it’s for my research

• Well.. I became a pilot thanks to that.

and even if I do it’s for my research What kind of jobs can you get with a masters degree in rule34ology.

• Rule34ology helped me to become a baby sitter ?

and even if I do it’s for my research What kind of jobs can you get with a masters degree in rule34ology.

• That's kinda messed up if you think about it.

Rule34ology helped me to become a baby sitter ?

• Telltale shuts down and leaves Clem’s story unfinished ha ha that would never happen

• That’s the joke ?

NexusFire posted: »

That's kinda messed up if you think about it.

• edited October 2018

apology for poor english

when were you when clementie die?

i was sat at home update teltal twiter when notif ring

‘teltal is kill’

‘no’

• Huh. Don't think I remember seeing another thread like this.

Anyway, in Episode 1 Done Running, you can reach for the key on the walker couple, but they'll get agitated and scare her off.
    Reaching again(repeatedly?) will cause the walker husband to grab Clementeen, pull her between him & his wife and both start to eat her neck/shoulders from equal sides, as AJ grabs his afro is distress and calls her name.
    The game over screen is the two draw back a bit from her neck area and the same time--like eating the same giant sandwich in synch.

• FBI OPEN UP

Rule34ology helped me to become a baby sitter ?

• Delete this thread

• It's been a couple years. but seems like this thread went bad.

DabigRG posted: »

Huh. Don't think I remember seeing another thread like this. Anyway, in Episode 1 Done Running, you can reach for the key on the walker c

• done it before in the past. Seems like this thread didn't work out.

DabigRG posted: »

@remorse667 What the fuck?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.