about multiple endings and Lily.

So i just had this idea: Let s say we do get episodes 3 and 4 and that we get multiple endings like in season 2. What if we get to redeem Lily much like you can redeem John doe in batman... and what if Killing Lily and not doing that any of that causes either Clem or AJ to die while Keeping Lily alive is what would get you an ending where both Clem and AJ live? ((i wouldnt be surprised if this happened considering how usually you get nothing from taking the safe route and killing off characters in most telltalegames so yeah.))

Comments

• I was thinking there will probably be multiple endings as well. Hopefully Telltale doesn't punish us for picking a redemption choice.

• I'm hoping they don't go negan on her lock her up until she is redeem I will kill lilly at the first opportunity I get if we get the remain episode I hate this being in limbo I hope we do get them episode 3 and 4

• i kind of meant that they d punish you for not picking the redemption route which telltale has done before with Conrad in ANF ((Gabe snitching on you and all that... except on a worse scale where Lily would be required to get the best ending.))

I was thinking there will probably be multiple endings as well. Hopefully Telltale doesn't punish us for picking a redemption choice.

• That's a dumb punishment.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

i kind of meant that they d punish you for not picking the redemption route which telltale has done before with Conrad in ANF ((Gabe snitching on you and all that... except on a worse scale where Lily would be required to get the best ending.))

Sign in to comment in this discussion.