What Generation is each Walking Dead Game Charater?

Not that it maters or anything, but kinda want to know which generation each Charater is in sometimes way off in the stuff and get things inaccurate.

Let’s see if you can label which Charater is which generation.

Comments

• Clementine, Duck, Gabe, Louis, Violet and basically every other kid aside from AJ are millennials, Lee, Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatever stupid ass, forgettable, generation is before that, and Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc. are the greatest generation. AJ is pretty much the only “post-millennial” as I like to call them in the group.

• Kenny Baby boomer
    Lee Gen x
    Clem Millienal
    AJ and Tenn gen z

• edited October 2018

Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatever stupid ass, forgettable, generation is before that.

Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc. are the greatest generation

Based on the walking dead Wiki, Season 4 takes place in like 2013 or something from what I remember. It's confusing af lol. So instead i'm just going to simplify it and just pretend season 4 is 2018 and what generation each character would be based on their age in their respective season. Because technically AJ would be 10-13 or something in 2018 and it'd be confusing :(.

Silent Generation - (100+ years old) Nobody in the series so far.

Greatest Generation- 1922-1930 (The people who fought in WW2) (80-90 years old) Nobody so far that I seen.

Baby Boomers- (55-79 years old) Larry, Joyce, Joan, Hershel, Salvador, Vernon, Charles.

Generation X- (38-55 years old) Lee, Kenny, Jesus, David, Carver, Alvin Sr., Carlos, Brie, Christa and Omid, Tripp, Current Lily, Doug, Badger, Clem's Dad and Mom, Abel, Conrad, Michonne. and many more. Probably the most popular age demographic in the series.

Millenials "Generation Y" - (22-37 years old) Eleanor, Javier, Kate, Nick and Luke , Carly, Molly, Ben, Glenn.

Generation Z (10 to 21 years old) Clementine, Violet, Marlon. Pretty much all the boarding school kids. Louis, Sammantha, Sarah, Willy. Brody

Gen Alpha (Infant- 9 years old) AJ and Tenn.

But of course by 2018 in their world Clem will be mid 20's. Kinda scary to think about lol. A Clementine way older than me :(

Hope it helps. :)

Melton23 posted: »

Clementine, Duck, Gabe, Louis, Violet and basically every other kid aside from AJ are millennials, Lee, Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatev

• edited October 2018

Ty ??

However, Lee is 37. Also Joyce looks ancient to me so I’m assuming she’s the greatest gen, and Larry fought in a war (I always assumed it was the world war because of his age) however that could have been the Vietnam war, which was more recent.

Generation x and y are both confusing ones, though, as some people claim that gen y starts in the mid 1980’s and ends in the early 2000’s, yet gen z starts mid 1990’s to early 2000’s...ppl genuinely need to settle on an agreement there ?

ZombieKenny posted: »

Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatever stupid ass, forgettable, generation is before that. Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc. are the great

• Christa, Omid, Javier, and other characters around in their mid to late twenties are the Pepsi Generation.

• edited August 2019

• edited October 2018

It's worth noting that the generation ranges will vary slightly based on which researchers and groups set them. I'm going by Pew Research Center numbers. It's also worth noting that generation ranges can be really large. The Millennial range, for example, spans like 15 years so I, as a 37 year old man am one of the oldest Millennials and Tom Holland, the newest Spiderman, is one of the youngest at 22.

Since the series kicks off in 2003, Clem and all the kids around her age are the very tail end of the Millennial generation. Millennials start in 1981 and run through 96.

Tenn and AJ would be Post Millennials, and probably Willy, too, though it's hard to know for sure because we don't really know how old he is.

Lee, Lilly, Kenny, Katjaa, Javi, David, and Kate and basically anyone else around their ages are all Gen X, the generation just before Millennials.

Larry is iffy. We don't know exactly how old he was. He could have been an old Baby Boomer or he might have been one of the youngest of the Silent Generation, the generation just before Baby Boomers. We can guess he was around 60, which puts him born around 43, which makes him one of the youngest of the Silent Generation, but that's merely a guess. If he was born after 45 that'd make him a Boomer.

• Aaah you’re also in the “what the actual flip am I from” generation camp?

• If you're in those ranges that vary based on who you ask, just pick the one you most relate with. Do you think eating tide pods is funny? If yes, you're a Post Millennial. If you think it's stupid, your a Millennial.

• Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc.

Who tf is salvador :D ????

Clementine, Duck, Gabe, Louis, Violet and basically every other kid aside from AJ are millennials, Lee, Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatev

• edited October 2018

Javier’s PA

Dex-Starr posted: »

Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc. Who tf is salvador ????

• Facts...yeah lots of people get this mixed up when it comes to that.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Kenny Katjaa and all that are whatever stupid ass, forgettable, generation is before that. Larry, Joyce, Salvador, etc. are the great

• Great,this is confusing as heck!

Ty ?? However, Lee is 37. Also Joyce looks ancient to me so I’m assuming she’s the greatest gen, and Larry fought in a war (I always assu

• Ikr? I don’t even know my own generation. It’s either gen y or z

Great,this is confusing as heck!

• Their magically delicious .??????? I’m dead?☠️

If you're in those ranges that vary based on who you ask, just pick the one you most relate with. Do you think eating tide pods is funny? If yes, you're a Post Millennial. If you think it's stupid, your a Millennial.

• edited August 2019

Aaah you’re also in the “what the actual flip am I from” generation camp?

• What year were you born?

Ikr? I don’t even know my own generation. It’s either gen y or z

• I was born literally 2 months before 9/11. I vaguely remember DVD players and I think I owned a VHS at some point, if not then that was in my grand parent’s house. I had internet, can’t remember a time when I didn’t, but I’d constantly play on these flash games, and there was this yoda dress up game, which I legit played a few days ago, and now I’m starting to think that I shouldn’t have been playing that as a child ? oooh and Club penguin. Can’t forget about that. Good days ? so you and I are practically the same age then.

• July 2001

What year were you born?

• edited August 2019

I was born literally 2 months before 9/11. I vaguely remember DVD players and I think I owned a VHS at some point, if not then that was in m

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited October 2018

I saw 9/11 on TV the day it happened. I thought it was cool.

• edited October 2018

Eww, old man ???

• You are Generation Z

July 2001

• You mean 90s babies.

• It’s amazing to think that the internet used to be quite hard to come by, now virtually everyone has access. It’s interesting to think what the other generations would have what we don’t have access to now. Maybe internet without needing a shitty WiFi that turns off every few seconds when you’re in the middle of a conversation ?

• I was at my grandparent's house when it aired on tv.

• edited August 2019

You mean 90s babies.

• edited October 2018

lots If people get confused about this stuff

I was born literally 2 months before 9/11. I vaguely remember DVD players and I think I owned a VHS at some point, if not then that was in m

Sign in to comment in this discussion.