Willy

I don't know about anyone else but I like Willy. He's becoming one of my favorite characters. He might not talk much but he's pretty cool and funny. Hope we get to see more of him in the future.

Comments

• I hope that we get episode 3 and he will talk bit more

• I hope that we get to see Willy sucker punch a person again just like he did to Aasim, but a raider instead. :D

• edited October 2018

Really? He barely has any screen time. Do you like Omar too? The kid who cooks for them and has about three lines in this game.

• His name allows for all kinds of fart humour

• I thought he was a girl through whole episode 1...and I wonder why Violet say there are too many boys.......on ep2 I just know he is a boy....cute boy, I like him

• Willy was one of my favorite characters in Done Running, even if primarily because his introduction was hilarious.

And while I kinda liked what little we got from him in Suffer the Children, he's actually probably the 2nd most emblematic of how that episode kinda speeds over and neglects developing fallout from what happened with Marlon and Brody.

There was also my theory that he may be related to Abel, Ruby, and/or the walker couple.

• I'd expect him and Tenn to get a lot more development there, given all that's happened.

@Melton23 His name allows for all kinds of fart humour

@CommanderD I thought he was a girl through whole episode 1...and I wonder why Violet say there are too many boys.......on ep2 I just know he is a boy....cute boy, I like him

How?
    Sounds like me with Omar in the trailer.

LeeFox25 posted: »

I hope that we get episode 3 and he will talk bit more

• Willy.
    Penis.
    Dick.

DabigRG posted: »

I'd expect him and Tenn to get a lot more development there, given all that's happened. @Melton23 His name allows for all kinds of far

• edited October 2018

Ah yes. What classic fart humour.
    Har har.

Melton23 posted: »

Willy. Penis. Dick.

• He's not my favorite character but I like him.

• Aasim deserved to be punched lol

I hope that we get to see Willy sucker punch a person again just like he did to Aasim, but a raider instead.

• True I wish they would give him more screen time

Really? He barely has any screen time. Do you like Omar too? The kid who cooks for them and has about three lines in this game.

• Suffer the Children had the perfect context to do so.

True I wish they would give him more screen time

• So, real talk, was anyone else let to be under the impression that he was probably die in this episode?

• He eye raped Clem in episode 1 and punched home boy because his log trap sucked. All I really know him for lol. I have a feeling Tenn's gonna snap one day and beat someone's ass. All quiet profound people have a trigger and a bad day. I got my money on Willy getting some Tennessee hospitality lol

• He eye raped Clem in episode 1

Fuck, what an image.

punched home boy

Aasim is Muslim.

I got my money on Willy getting some Tennessee hospitality lol

That'd be really random in context.

ZombieKenny posted: »

He eye raped Clem in episode 1 and punched home boy because his log trap sucked. All I really know him for lol. I have a feeling Tenn's go

Sign in to comment in this discussion.