Tenn is the light of the Walking Dead.

Now with Tenns Philosophy and theories I know he’s the brightest out of the group...I mean he’s right all she’s will come to an end...an age without walkers I mean yeah all humanity would be extent and evolution will take its place and probably bring new age of humanity or something better...(Hope)

I mean it was a beautiful thing Tenn said.

Can you imagine how the Walker age will end I mean that would probuly take 50 years, more or less depending on how the walkers could last...we all know it’s not for ever so...why not.

Comments

• Tenn can be the light of The Walking Dead, but Louis is a motherfreaking sun of The Walking Dead.

• You got that right.

• James, enough said

MaikelRRR posted: »

Tenn can be the light of The Walking Dead, but Louis is a motherfreaking sun of The Walking Dead.

• Cool guy. Still, not as cool as Louis.

James, enough said

• He cosplays as a zombie and gives random strangers apples, how does louis even compare in any way.

Cool guy. Still, not as cool as Louis.

• This is about Tennessee, fellas.
    The scarred, philosophical young artist with medical skillz.

• Yeah. Louis can't be compared to anyone. He is the best character in the history of TWD Game and it only took him 2 episodes to get to this point. Comparing anyone to Louis is pointless as Louis obviously wins against everyone.

He cosplays as a zombie and gives random strangers apples, how does louis even compare in any way.

• Clementine is a million times better as a character than Louis, can we agree on that?

Yeah. Louis can't be compared to anyone. He is the best character in the history of TWD Game and it only took him 2 episodes to get to this point. Comparing anyone to Louis is pointless as Louis obviously wins against everyone.

• Eh, in this game at least.
    And that was kinda the case since episode 1, with episode 2 practically making it official.

Yeah. Louis can't be compared to anyone. He is the best character in the history of TWD Game and it only took him 2 episodes to get to this point. Comparing anyone to Louis is pointless as Louis obviously wins against everyone.

• I don't want the walker age to end.

• Agreed.

Clementine is a million times better as a character than Louis, can we agree on that?

• The age of walkers won’t be over for a long time, there will always be a place somewhere that nobody goes to, like today with the amazon or the islands scattered around south east asia. The result in our reality is hundreds or thousands of uncontacted human tribes and villages. In the walking dead universe, as humans retake the cities, some areas will have untold numbers of walkers roaming around.
    I’m waiting for the day that rick or somebody comes up with the idea to move into a city, where herds have dispersed out of since the outbreak.

• edited October 2018

Louis scored the makeout scene in just 2 episodes. He's the only boy Clem has made out with. Gabe took a whole season of trying and had to be on his death bed to get a pitty kiss from Clem. Clems heart must be the compass my friend.

Violet > Louis > James :)

He cosplays as a zombie and gives random strangers apples, how does louis even compare in any way.

• edited October 2018

Gabe took a whole season of trying

You know, when you say it like that, it makes Gabe sound like a smooth customer ripped out of a dollar star novel.
    All he had to do was say "Nice to see you" to get her attention, apparently.

Fuck ANF!Clementine.

ZombieKenny posted: »

Louis scored the makeout scene in just 2 episodes. He's the only boy Clem has made out with. Gabe took a whole season of trying and had to

• Tenn is god.

• And james is someone Clem can admit that she’d want to f*ck, is Louis an option there?

Louis scored the makeout scene in just 2 episodes. He's the only boy Clem has made out with. Gabe took a whole season of trying and had to

• Or Kill in fairness. My Clem opted to kill James because Ruby is bae lol. Plus the whole walker flesh thing wierded me out. I bet he smells foul. I bet he only bangs if his walker buddies watch.

And james is someone Clem can admit that she’d want to f*ck, is Louis an option there?

• Louis dressing like bane everyday doesn’t help with his B.O problem, this long in the apocalypse everyone smells bad.

Or Kill in fairness. My Clem opted to kill James because Ruby is bae lol. Plus the whole walker flesh thing wierded me out. I bet he smells foul. I bet he only bangs if his walker buddies watch.

• I bet he only bangs if his walker buddies watch.
    Louis dressing like bane everyday

:joy:

Or Kill in fairness. My Clem opted to kill James because Ruby is bae lol. Plus the whole walker flesh thing wierded me out. I bet he smells foul. I bet he only bangs if his walker buddies watch.

• Nope, we can't agree on that.

Clementine is a million times better as a character than Louis, can we agree on that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.