I hope we get refunds

I hope we get refunds for the final season or at least get back what the last 2 episodes would cost. The game will not be finished and if they dont refund and let us keep pre order bonus it's a huge middle finger to us.

Comments

• If Telltale filed for bankruptcy they exempted from issuing refunds...

• They didnt though.

Ryousan posted: »

If Telltale filed for bankruptcy they exempted from issuing refunds...

• The 25 person crew was laid off so who knows if the Netflix show is done.

• Let me frame it this way: If they didnt have enough money to pay severance to their employees, what makes you think they will have enough money to refund all copies that have benn bought?

They didnt though.

• So you're okay being ripped off?

Ryousan posted: »

Let me frame it this way: If they didnt have enough money to pay severance to their employees, what makes you think they will have enough money to refund all copies that have benn bought?

• I think that whatever "Im ok with" is largely irrelevant at this point.

The ABSOLUTE BEST we can expect if taht they release the rest of the content and we at least some of our money´s worth in some form

So you're okay being ripped off?

• edited October 2018

I think there's more at stake than just getting "ripped off" here mate, sure we all a want to see the end of Clem's story but I think we'd rather see the stories of actual people get better first.

So you're okay being ripped off?

• edited October 2018

Tough tiddy, Telltale is probably in too much legal/financial trouble and the terms of service we agreed to mean that they're not obligated to give a refund

• Great company

Piggs posted: »

Tough tiddy, Telltale is probably in too much legal/financial trouble and the terms of service we agreed to mean that they're not obligated to give a refund

• Nah, fuck that lol. Clem > Life

I think there's more at stake than just getting "ripped off" here mate, sure we all a want to see the end of Clem's story but I think we'd rather see the stories of actual people get better first.

• No, they weren't. Some of them were, but not all.

The 25 person crew was laid off so who knows if the Netflix show is done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.