Am i the only one?

To hope the season ends here?

Comments

• It will so dont worry haha

• nah mate,i hope the same but Telltale WONT finish the game,maybe another company,but its not sure

• I honestly don't care much

• I kind of hope for it only because I'm scared. I fell too deep for the characters this season, and knowing that Clementine and most of them are almost sure to die by the end, I'd rather pretend they all get a happy ending.

Still, I feel like I need a conclusion. I was 12 when s1 came out and I'm 18 now. It's been with me for all of my teenage years, so I'd like to see it through to the end.

• So WD is basically an emo teen game then I get why it's so loved now

Toitle_John posted: »

I kind of hope for it only because I'm scared. I fell too deep for the characters this season, and knowing that Clementine and most of them

• I'm reallyyyy glad you joined the forums just to rag on people who are sad!

Most of us disliked season 2 and hated 3. Also I'm literally just one person, bold of you to assume this game is only liked by teens.

Anyways, not a big fan of people who feel the need to bring other people down for liking something they don't. You are entitled to your opinions of course, just as I am. Have a good day.

So WD is basically an emo teen game then I get why it's so loved now

• Then why are you here? Just curious

DabigRG posted: »

I honestly don't care much

• Bro then why you on here 24/7?

DabigRG posted: »

I honestly don't care much

• @Cdognkal2 Bro then why you on here 24/7?

Probably similar reason as you--I was here already.

Then why are you here? Just curious

• TL;DR. - Yes

I'd drink your blood. This type of talk is witchery and your blood must be consumed. Ones of similar thought must be cleansed with the poison. May the acid singe the lips like the dark lord cthulus breath as the tongue of god licks you fresh heathen, heretic, madness unlike society has seen . May the dawns of man learn from his mistakes. Garlic taste of the blood. May it rain. In the lava you go. Chant now Children. Chant! Hiss at the fucking moon.

*Nooga, nooga, nakta tooka ki, yallali, yallali. Clemmy Clemmy"

The pain of our people is over. The idealogies of hopefulx will seize to scar the soul of the village folk. Today we are born again.

• In a way, you grew up with Clem as she does, in a sense.

Toitle_John posted: »

I kind of hope for it only because I'm scared. I fell too deep for the characters this season, and knowing that Clementine and most of them

• We got an edgy teen here, fellas!

So WD is basically an emo teen game then I get why it's so loved now

• I miss being a Teenager, those where the best times of my life...except (Freshmen year).?

We got an edgy teen here, fellas!

• This season ending now has one big plus. Louis lives. ;)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.