Letter Of Hacks Re-Confirms Release Dates(issue 184)

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

For those that don't read the comics, the Letter of Hacks is a section at the end of the comics where Kirkman and his editors answer questions that a fan may have. This was published on 10/3 so the info is current. So if they said that the game will release on those days knowing the situation with Telltale, Sky-bound knows something that we don't.

Here's the link to the Letter Hack. Also what is your interpretation of this? It's located on the right of the letter

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JfGOL9hTo7Y/W7VmEp3ab3I/AAAAAAAADTY/IBonVgagXPssnm24lvEntQO4G2U4ppxcgCHMYCw/s1600/RCO025_w.jpg

Comments

• Hm, might be that they forgot to edit it, weren't those the original planned release dates? Interesting nonetheless. After Pete's comment and everything I have no doubt they will be released eventually. Not sure if it'll be that soon though...

• I don't think it means anything. He writes all this out months in advance. He probably wrote that response at least a month ago, and probably even earlier. Knowing which issue it'd be printed in he could easily add a bit about episode 2 releasing "last week" and then plugging the other episodes. I imagine he wrote that out to be included then with everything else going on completely forgot it was there.

• It would have to be writen last week because how would have known about Clem and Violent relationship?

I don't think it means anything. He writes all this out months in advance. He probably wrote that response at least a month ago, and probabl

• Was it H or K that gave it away?

• People have been saying team violet or team louis since the day episode 1 released... It was speculated from day one that both would be romance options for Clem.

Deathbeam posted: »

It would have to be writen last week because how would have known about Clem and Violent relationship?

• That doesn't really mean much. Fan base can say anything.

People have been saying team violet or team louis since the day episode 1 released... It was speculated from day one that both would be romance options for Clem.

• Ok but you're the one that brought it up like it means something. The writer said they were team violet, Kirkman said he was too. Doesn't help in establishing when it was written since people have been saying team violet since August.

Deathbeam posted: »

That doesn't really mean much. Fan base can say anything.

• I mean that when someone that has authority says something it means something. Sean saying it made it matter because he knows the product more than we do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.