Season 1 group

I miss the season one group. I wish they were still alive :(. I just wonder if how far they would have made it if they were still alive. I would give anything to see them all again.

Comments

• i mean kenny was the one to survive

• Don't forget Christa but she MIA since season 2

LeeFox25 posted: »

i mean kenny was the one to survive

• Lilly is still around, and I'm sure that if Larry had not that heart problem, he would still be alive.
    Those two are tough as nails.

• I miss the Cabin group, what was the point of making them if they're all just gonna die at the end anyway? Even TV show still kept some of the survivors from the first seasons alive. Clementine doesn't even mention them in the sequels.

• Cabin group started to fell apart right after Carver met Clementine inside the house, finding Sarah picture and Carlos jacket on the sofa, discovering that he found what he was looking for and finally tracking them down during the first night the group went to Ski Lodge.

AronDracula posted: »

I miss the Cabin group, what was the point of making them if they're all just gonna die at the end anyway? Even TV show still kept some of the survivors from the first seasons alive. Clementine doesn't even mention them in the sequels.

• That sucks. I actually liked them more than Season 1 group and they were treated like shit. They're better than every character that isn't Javier and Clementine from A New Frontier. I felt bad for their demise, I didn't give a shit about anyone dying in ANF because there was nothing but bad writing.

Gauss99 posted: »

Cabin group started to fell apart right after Carver met Clementine inside the house, finding Sarah picture and Carlos jacket on the sofa, d

• edited October 2018

I was actually thinking about them when I saw this.

I actually liked them more than Season 1 group

Yeah sorta.

I miss the Cabin group, what was the point of making them if they're all just gonna die at the end anyway? Even TV show still kept some of the survivors from the first seasons alive. Clementine doesn't even mention them in the sequels.

• IMO I felt like the majority of the cabin crew hardly even developed enough for me too care. Luke was the only one that stood out and had some actual character development.

That sucks. I actually liked them more than Season 1 group and they were treated like shit. They're better than every character that isn't J

• Actually, pretty much everyone but Pete and unfortunately Alvin had some degree of character development.
    The problem is more that they didn't get much opportunity to really and/or lacked much given backstory.

IMO I felt like the majority of the cabin crew hardly even developed enough for me too care. Luke was the only one that stood out and had some actual character development.

• i remember playing s2 ep 1 the first day it came out. i was 30 in and was thinking, wow this amazing.

• I love the season 1 group, I’m so attached back when I first played this.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.