Wow... such a popular Forum.

This is why I love The Walking Dead.

Comments

• edited October 2018

Boy, I’m going to miss Clementine once Telltale Games if they finish it.??

• edited October 2018

I just joined this forum right after episode 1 of S4 was released, and it is like my second home now, I like this place but not that much when people talk about shipping and stuff like that :)
    Seems I joined too late, maybe this forum wont last much anymore.

• Too bad this site will be shut down soon...There's a discord going around though and most of us forum members have joined it! You should too if you haven't yet!

• Watch it's EA Games that take over. I can already imagine the Football hub.

Boy, I’m going to miss Clementine once Telltale Games if they finish it.??

• I don't think the website will be shutdown anytime soon. Even if so it can be handed to someone who has a server in their backroom and the willingness to host it. I've known websites and forums for video games that have been up for almost 10 years after release despite the game and forum being dead for the most part.

Toitle_John posted: »

Too bad this site will be shut down soon...There's a discord going around though and most of us forum members have joined it! You should too if you haven't yet!

• Name of discoed please ?

Too bad this site will be shut down soon...There's a discord going around though and most of us forum members have joined it! You should too if you haven't yet!

• There's also a subreddit as well.

• I joined the forum after episode one season 1 came out during the rise off telltale

• I prefer the Life is Strange forum over at Square Enix.
    That place is so popular they didn't even bother to add a section for season 2.

• Forum OG B)

donmike84 posted: »

I joined the forum after episode one season 1 came out during the rise off telltale

• this is my home and il always love it, toxicity and all

• I guess it works out since I planned to be done with Telltale after TFS ended in December.

• Hi here ! I like this community and "The Walking Dead" - my favorite online game!

• edited October 2018

give me the link to it i can't live without you guys

• Hold your goodbyes folks, there are numerous things that can happen.

The best thing would be if Telltale was revived by another company/investor etc. so their games can be continued to work on, however with different devs working under telltale name...man, still feel bad about former devs...

In first place, Pete declared that Telltale is not shutting down, so he might be looking for a solution how to salvage what remains and build a new beginning upon it. Seems unlikely without interest of any investor though. As it is now, they are in no condition to operate normally, and odds are even lower after having to dissolve skeleton crew, but still...don’t know what tomorrow might bring or in this case Monday :smile: when we should get answers to few questions. I bet it’s about The Final Season, but the future of the studio is subject for longer consideration and solutions making.

• I really love this forum...it has a special place in my heart since 2013 even tho I joined last year...I was a quiet parrot.

• I joined last year too.

I really love this forum...it has a special place in my heart since 2013 even tho I joined last year...I was a quiet parrot.

• I've been trying to find the forum post that linked to the discord but I'm not having any luck! I believe it was quite a few pages back, around September 25th. I'll keep looking...

• FORTLEE posted: »

give me the link to it i can't live without you guys

• Got a link for it that i can check it out? Cheers

Onmens posted: »

I prefer the Life is Strange forum over at Square Enix. That place is so popular they didn't even bother to add a section for season 2.

• I don't know. I'm not sure it can handle even more popularity.

Well, okay.
    But don't say I didn't warn you.
    https://forums.eu.square-enix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441

Got a link for it that i can check it out? Cheers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.