Cautiously Optimistic

Very excited for news, but keeping it quite. Praying up above for some answers and it looks like all lights are green.

When I played ep 2 of TFS, I feel like part of my experience was hindered because I thought his would be the ultimate end to Clem’s story.

But by the powers that run the world above, I’m beyond happy and can almost safely say that this has been one rollercoaster ride of emotions.

Love y’all, spread good vibes

Comments

• While the rumor mill is producing good vibes, nothing is for sure until official statements have been released.

But I tend to thing worse case scenario until proven otherwise. In my mind there's only room to move up if you always assume the worse.

• I can definitely get behind that

Symbolz posted: »

While the rumor mill is producing good vibes, nothing is for sure until official statements have been released. But I tend to thing worse

• I'll rejoice when the episodes are released. Do you know who's helping them finish the game?

• not yet...the mill says there will be a meeting tuesday when the staff meets the new publisher.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I'll rejoice when the episodes are released. Do you know who's helping them finish the game?

• Except. it can always get worse...

Symbolz posted: »

While the rumor mill is producing good vibes, nothing is for sure until official statements have been released. But I tend to thing worse

Sign in to comment in this discussion.