CONFIRMED: R.I.P. SCOTT WILSON

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

I was posting about Scott Wilson's death

Comments

• edited October 2018

No because it never happened???
    Edit: alright, fecken change the thread once I made my comment ? I feel like this place is trying to terrorise me, we need to host a meeting about this

• Talking about the Skybound Games news? They officially announced it via their own (verified) Twitter account.

• The thread was about Scott Wilson’s passing even though he’s not dead. OP changed it last minute and made me look stupid ?

Talking about the Skybound Games news? They officially announced it via their own (verified) Twitter account.

• I was posting about Scott Wilson's death

Talking about the Skybound Games news? They officially announced it via their own (verified) Twitter account.

• I was posting about Scott Wilson's death

Melton23 posted: »

No because it never happened??? Edit: alright, fecken change the thread once I made my comment ? I feel like this place is trying to terrorise me, we need to host a meeting about this

• I edited the OP so ppl know what I was talking about, its in the title as well.

The thread was about Scott Wilson’s passing even though he’s not dead. OP changed it last minute and made me look stupid ?

• I'm still not seeing anything official. Everything I see is that he's apparently returning in Season 9 of the show.

• Pls edit passed to pissed for the lols and pretend that it was an accident

Joshua1991 posted: »

I edited the OP so ppl know what I was talking about, its in the title as well.

• I saw this tweet and wasn't sure to post it on here or not thats why I added rumor in the thread.

I'm still not seeing anything official. Everything I see is that he's apparently returning in Season 9 of the show.

• He is dead. This aint a hoax. R.I.P. Scott.

• edited October 2018

Now that some time has passed, I'm seeing everywhere now that he died from Leukemia. RIP Scott Wilson. I was hoping to meet you someday. :'( Here's a tweet about it on the official TWD Twitter account. Can someone edit the title to say it's been confirmed?

• Holy shit, this was actually true? Aaayyy, here’s to a return of me looking like a complete jackass.

(RIP, my homie, loved him to death ?)

• Return? I didn't know you had ever stopped :tongue:

Holy shit, this was actually true? Aaayyy, here’s to a return of me looking like a complete jackass. (RIP, my homie, loved him to death ?)

• Got banned for a day, not for co-creating a thread regarding Clementine having a relationship with a dog, but for mentioning her posterior as a joke. Yees. But I am back now, and the shipping war is still continuing

Return? I didn't know you had ever stopped

• He became part of the heart and soul of the series....Rest in peace Mr. Wilson.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is sad to see, i met him at walker stalker con and he was really nice :'(

• When he still was part of the cast, the show was actually cool to watch, now I really cant bother anymore.
    He was a really good actor.

• Damn, A good actor. R.I.P.

• Next time you play season 1...be kind to Hershel. I know Tom doesn't play the ttg incarnation but...do it anyways as tribute.

• Man, just heard the news. This one hits hard—Hershel taught me a lot of things about life when the show was in its infancy way back when. I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it through that episode…

• R.I.p Scott Wilson. He was easily one of the best characters in the show.

• edited October 2018

We get sad news followed by happy news rip Scott Wilson

• I remember him from The Host, RIP Scott.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.