Out of curiousity... (Done Running discussion)

edited October 2018 in The Walking Dead

Since it's been all but confirmed that Marlon is the one that pulled AJ out of the car wreck, who do you think pulled Clementine out of it?

I don't think it was Louis purely for the fact that his weapon, Chairles, is pretty big and it'd be kinda hard carrying both that and Clem. I don't think it's Ruby because she doesn't seem like a fighter type, and it obviously wasn't any of the younger kids.

This leaves three people: Mitch, Violet, or Aasim. (I doubt it was Omar. He's too minor of a character and again, doesn't seem like a fighter type. I also don't think it was Brody because she seems to get very anxious in high tension situations.)

Personally, I think it was Aasim or Vi. I can't decide between them. The only reason I feel like this is Mitch hasn't really been seen outside the school grounds, so there's really not a lot to go on.

Who do you think it was?

Comments

• Tenn? Marlon may not have known about Clem being present and alive, and then passed AJ off to Tenn instead.

• Probably Aasim

• The way Mitch acted in a couple of dialogue lines, sounds like he was there to help as well. If their hunting parties consist of 2-3 people it stands to reason that it was Marlon, Mitch, and maybe Aasim.

• It could have also been Marlon, she passed out while he was making his way around the car. Who knows.

• Anyone is possible that goes in the scouting parties ( Omar doesn't seem to leave much, neither does Willy ). I'd guess it was Louis or Aasim. Louis' weapon could be handed off for someone to carry back. The first scouting party to return had more than 2 members, and when they met with the raiders with the twins they had 4 people with them. The kids only seem to travel in pairs closer to the school, and in familiar circumstances. ( Hunting grounds/fishing cabin. )

I suppose it could've also been Brody, but I have a hard time believing that Marlon would pull the six year old out of the car and let Vi or Brody wrestle Clementine out. ( He might have passed AJ onto one of them however. ) The reason I say this is because an unconscious person is dead weight. It's actually fairly challenging to pull and carry an unconscious person.

It's not a sexist thing, it's more along the lines of size matters. This is why I also find it less likely that it was Aasim. He's not that far off of Clementine's own height and weight class, so it'd be very difficult for him to pull that off. For that same reasoning, I'd rule out Vi, and on a lesser note Brody though she is broader and would support Clementine better. My guess would be Louis. It'd also explain his crush behavior when Clementine first encounters him, as he would've rescued 'sleeping beauty' from the burning wreckage. That can cause confusing attachments in adults, and teens.

• Everyone stood in awe of the scene before them. Not even know what to do. Car swarmed with about 30 walkers. Nobody wanted to go in there and everyone froze. Tenn walked up, with nothing but a rock in his hand and bashed skulls like it was a damn arcade game only before saying "How you like me now bitch? to undead corpses" Then he carried both Clementine and AJ on his shoulders one arm each. Tenn is a legend.

• edited October 2018

Tenn.

(I doubt it was Omar. He's too minor of a character and again, doesn't seem like a fighter type.

I mean, it could've been....

I also don't think it was Brody because she seems to get very anxious in high tension situations.)

To be fair, that was only once she realized the raiders were back, which no doubt caused a bunch of memories and buried feelings to suddenly come to the surface.

I can actually kinda see Marlon leading the hunting mission at first, but deciding to hand commanding that operation over to Brody once Clementeen and AJ were brought into the picture.

Personally, I think it was Aasim or Vi. I can't decide between them.

I mean, I guess it probably could've been the latter, since she wasn't doing much of anything anyway.

The only reason I feel like this is Mitch hasn't really been seen outside the school grounds, so there's really not a lot to go on.

Mitch was also in the hunting party alongside Aasim and Brody. But yeah, it probably couldn't have been him.

• Now I'm thinking about that damn Wonder Woman cover. :lol:

ZombieKenny posted: »

Everyone stood in awe of the scene before them. Not even know what to do. Car swarmed with about 30 walkers. Nobody wanted to go in there

Sign in to comment in this discussion.