TFS Delay Estimates

How long do you think that Skybound will delay it?

Comments

• By a few weeks, roughly. Skybound can get more employees asigned to the project than Telltale had to offer.

• Episode 3 will release 2 to 3 weeks late. Episode 4 will release about a month late.

• edited October 2018

I'd predict ep 3 before the end of the year, and ep 4 around January.

• edited October 2018

Episode 3 probably late November, and episode 4 depends on how the winter vacation schedule works. Late January at the earliest.

• Episode 3 - November 25
    Episode 4 - February 10

• Could you imagine if the last episode of the Final Season of the last Telltale Game was released on the 17the of February ?

F17 INTENSIFIES

• Ep 3 was supposed to come out Nov 6th and Ep 4 Dec 18th.

My guess: Ep 3 won't have too long of a delay, as from most accounts it was near completion. Ep 4 will take a while though as I bet Skybound doesn't want to repeat Telltale's mistakes of working the team into the dirt. They'll let them take their time.

My guess:

Ep 3: November 27th
    Ep 4: January 22nd

• Rip, I'm not going to be able to play Ep 4 until March. That sucks.

• edited October 2018

Considering they said Ep.3 was nearly finished but wasn’t ready to ship...

Episode 3: Late November-Early December 2018
    Episode 4: Late January-Early February 2019.

• January will be a good month then.
    Final episode of TFS and Resident Evil 2 Remastered.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Considering they said Ep.3 was nearly finished but wasn’t ready to ship... Episode 3: Late November-Early December 2018 Episode 4: Late January-Early February 2019.

• It’s better than being ina cliffhanger.

• That would be beyond perfect.

F17 HYPE

⁽ˢʰᵃᵐᵉ ᶠ¹⁷ ᶦˢ ᵒⁿ ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ, ˢᵒ ˢᵃᵈˡʸ ᶦᵗ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵒᶦⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ⁾

Could you imagine if the last episode of the Final Season of the last Telltale Game was released on the 17the of February ? F17 INTENSIFIES

• Resident evil 2 is not a remastered it is a remake a remaster is using the original product code remake is built from the ground up. on the walking dead final season episode 3 should be delayed by no more than a few weeks if work resumes but at the moment there not been any work done and episode 4 should be 1st q next year

Gauss99 posted: »

January will be a good month then. Final episode of TFS and Resident Evil 2 Remastered.

• Ye I keep confusing the two terms remastered and remake. Fucking english lol

donmike84 posted: »

Resident evil 2 is not a remastered it is a remake a remaster is using the original product code remake is built from the ground up. on the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.