(Try not to cry) Top 10 Saddest moments from The Walking Dead Season 2

Comments

• edited October 2018

Uhmmm...

1) Kenny getting shot by Clementine, I never shot him in my playthroughs but I watched a video from youtube and I had to quit watching because It was too much to handle for me.

2) Wellington ending, with Clementine and AJ leaving Kenny (it is my "canon" ending).

3) Omid's death.

4) Luke's death, especially if you decide to help him.

5) Christa's death (probably).

6) Clementine killing a zombified Nick.

7) Pete's death, attracting walkers towards him so Clementine could escape.

8) Alvin's death, especially if he comes to Howe with the rest of group, he gets beaten up then before dying he says to Clem to take care of his daughter (he thought that AJ was going to be a female).

9) Sarah's death, especially in the observation deck.

10) Zombified Rebecca being shot by Clementine with AJ in her arms.

• edited October 2018
    1. Carlos death
    2. Sam landing on the metal rods
    3. Reggie stuttering moments before getting pushed off the roof
    4. Seeing the picture of Lee and the drawing of kenny’s family
    5. Walter finding out what happened to matthew
    6. Sarah saying “clementine” right before getting eaten.
    7. Kenny getting beaten by Carver
    8. Jane getting killed by Kenny
    9. Luke drowning on the other side of the ice
    10. Saying goodbye to kenny at Wellington. Shooting Kenny wasn’t as sad for me because the man we shot was not the real kenny that we know. But for the sake of the list I’ll lump that in with this spot too.
  • Not sure I have 10 tbh... :#

• Omids Death :( (I was so happy to see him and then... He was dead :()
    • Lukes Death :( (He didn't deserve to drown!)
    • Sams Death :( (I absolutely hate animal deaths)
    • Petes Death (I ran to help him and fully believed we were going to amputate and he'd be ok... for a little while at least)
    • Sarahs Death (She deserved better especially when she's trapped by the deck)
    • Reggies Death (I quite liked Reggie but he got a raw deal. He didn't deserve Carver pushing him off the roof!)
    1. The Wellington ending where you stay. I wasn’t a big fan of Kenny but the way he was pleading for Edith to take them in really made you realize how much he cared for Clementine and AJ. No matter how much you dislike him.
    2. Sarahs death(s). She really didn’t deserve that. Her second death, especially, felt like a huge middle finger.
    3. Sams death. I love animals.
    4. Omid dying was also very sad.
    5. I was upset when Rebecca died. Crazy, considering I remember absolutely HATING her in All That Remains.
    6. Shooting Kenny.
    7. The delivery of Nicks second death was pretty sad.
      .... That’s all I can come up with right now.
  • Sam’s death bothers me more than just about anything in any game I’ve played. Hate having to play through that scene...

• Wellington is the saddest thing in all of S2.

• I read so many comments about that, I might be weird but I literally didn't feel anything, that dog had it coming. I even played with it and gave it some food but it attacked Clem, so it deserved to die.
    Also I don't really like dogs or cats, I know it is an unpopular opinion though.

Rankles75 posted: »

Sam’s death bothers me more than just about anything in any game I’ve played. Hate having to play through that scene...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.