Jane hung herself because Kenny is a god (change my mind)

Jane deserved what she got, Kenny went out like a man, splattered as zombie meat on the ground. Change my mind

Comments

• Kenny isn’t a god

God’s don’t get eaten by zombies, they eat the zombies

• Kenny is TWD Messiah, he got eaten for our sins.

Kenny isn’t a god (Spoiler)

• He’s the real jesus christ, screw paul monroe.

Kenny is TWD Messiah, he got eaten for our sins.

• They say those walkers grew beards that day and headed for the nearest boat. If you listen closely, you can hear them moan "shitbirds". :p

• edited October 2018

Jane hung herself because the new writers needed to get rid of her and they couldn't find a better way than to kill her,it's as simple as that.

Her death was so fucking bad,that i actually had to make my own headcanon,and pretend it never happened.

• He’s the real jesus christ, screw paul monroe.

• What was your headcanon for her?

iFoRias posted: »

Jane hung herself because the new writers needed to get rid of her and they couldn't find a better way than to kill her,it's as simple as th

• yo im not saying my boi jesus aka my boi god was all like "ayy bruh this is my flesh take that and eat it lmao" but he really do so i think that confirms kenny is actually god

Kenny isn’t a god (Spoiler)

• edited October 2018

Oh god those ANF season 2 ending flashbacks are so bad. It's not that they killed off Jane/Kenny that bothers me. I understand that Telltale didn't have the resources to write four different story lines but they sure picked one of the most lazy and poorly written ways to do it. I also refuse to accept Jane's fate as being canon. Same goes for the other flashbacks. The only S2 ending that wasn't butchered in ANF was the alone ending.

iFoRias posted: »

Jane hung herself because the new writers needed to get rid of her and they couldn't find a better way than to kill her,it's as simple as th

• They ate him like he was a moist buttery biscuit my boi aint no value menu breakfast option

Poogers555 posted: »

yo im not saying my boi jesus aka my boi god was all like "ayy bruh this is my flesh take that and eat it lmao" but he really do so i think that confirms kenny is actually god

• Kenny ain’t dead...

• I also refuse to accept Jane's fate as being canon

Yeah same.

Veeeee posted: »

Oh god those ANF season 2 ending flashbacks are so bad. It's not that they killed off Jane/Kenny that bothers me. I understand that Telltale

This discussion has been closed.