2 New Characters Confirmed To Appear In Episode 3

I found 2 new character names while browsing TWDG Wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(video_game_series)#Season_1_(2012)
Use the link and scroll down to the character list.

Below are the names of the characters and their voice actors:
Sullene - Stephanie Sheh
Yonatan - Keith Silverstein

Comments

• edited October 2018

Yonatan: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Yonatan_(Video_Game)
    Sullene: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Sullene_(Video_Game)

They already made an appearance in episode 2, they were the raiders who assaulted the school with Lilly.

• Well, there go my hopes and dreams

Gauss99 posted: »

Yonatan: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Yonatan_(Video_Game) Sullene: http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Sullene_(Video_Game) They already made an appearance in episode 2, they were the raiders who assaulted the school with Lilly.

• Lol, these are the raiders that were with Lilly.

• Yonatan even died as a result of Aasim/Willy's traps.

• I wonder if Clint/Joan are the leader of the warring faction against Delta.

Telltale did say at one point they would return.

• Pls no

Chibikid posted: »

I wonder if Clint/Joan are the leader of the warring faction against Delta. Telltale did say at one point they would return.

• Nah because the Joan/Clint choice wasn't in the story generator

I wonder if Clint/Joan are the leader of the warring faction against Delta. Telltale did say at one point they would return.

• That would make it even more surprising.

Nah because the Joan/Clint choice wasn't in the story generator

• God that would almost be enough to make me help Lilly lol.

That'd fucking suck so much. Being forced to help either asshole A or asshole B.

• Clint wasn't all that bad for the most part. Joan on the other hand wasn't the best.

God that would almost be enough to make me help Lilly lol. That'd fucking suck so much. Being forced to help either asshole A or asshole B.

• They probably changed their mind bc Joan and Clint were even more forgettable and half-baked than Carver

• edited October 2018

And for me, it'd be Joan. I agree on the grand scale, Clint wasn't bad and I'd happily help him over Lilly but as much as I wanted to kill Joan, I didn't so Clint got killed and she escaped which means in that scenario, I'd be choosing between helping Joan or helping Lilly.

Clint wasn't all that bad for the most part. Joan on the other hand wasn't the best.

• I think Joan's character would have been better as face on a knock off oatmeal brand than an actual character.

And for me, it'd be Joan. I agree on the grand scale, Clint wasn't bad and I'd happily help him over Lilly but as much as I wanted to kill J

• They also said they had plans of Kate. All this back in July 2017.

Things have undoubtably changed.

• Yeah, that's why the notion of him returning(as well as being determinant with Joan in the first place) didn't really appeal to me.

@Chibikid I think Joan's character would have been better as face on a knock off oatmeal brand than an actual character.

:joy: Holy shit!

Clint wasn't all that bad for the most part. Joan on the other hand wasn't the best.

• I think I know who they are at war with.

Alexandria

• Oh shit, the Deltas and the Ericons studnets don't stand a chance again Beatrix and the Eidolons!

I think I know who they are at war with. (Spoiler)

• No fucking way. Rick would've long since mopped the floor with them.

I think I know who they are at war with. (Spoiler)

• Depends on the size of Delta...I know it is a long shot...but from where the game is taking place...it is the notable northern community.

Jimayo posted: »

No fucking way. Rick would've long since mopped the floor with them.

• Sorry but lilly clearly has a prominent role and she nowhere near as tough as ricks crew. They would've destroyed delta just like this:

Depends on the size of Delta...I know it is a long shot...but from where the game is taking place...it is the notable northern community.

• The saviors were just a bunch of thugs who thought having guns in their hands made them invincible, look at any confrontation they have with ricks group, they always get massacred.
    The Delta doesn’t exist 8 years in the apocalypse by having a bunch of pushovers.
    If anyone it is the commonwealth they are fighting.

Sorry but lilly clearly has a prominent role and she nowhere near as tough as ricks crew. They would've destroyed delta just like this:

• They also said that they didn't forget about Kenny's hat and we'll see it again.

• True. Rick's group has like 10 clementines( plot armor super characters)

No fucking way. Rick would've long since mopped the floor with them.

• That is true. Kenny's hat is long gone forever now.

Deathbeam posted: »

They also said that they didn't forget about Kenny's hat and we'll see it again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.