Who's coming back, Molly?

I doubt we'll ever see the parkour, mountain axe-wielding blonde again.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• I think it's a good thing we probably won't see Molly again. Plus she worked more as a lone wolf type of character than a group minded individual.

• Lol thanks for commenting, if you didn't I wouldn't have realized I forgot to include the video.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

I think it's a good thing we probably won't see Molly again. Plus she worked more as a lone wolf type of character than a group minded individual.

• I hope we see Eleanor again over anyone. Arvo is a russian informant and probably hacked the US election and Molly was awesome for S1 but she had her problems that looking back made me hate her now. Like dipping from the group with no notice making everyone wonder if she's coming back with that battery.

• That was a smart move on Molly's part to ensure that they had to leave with her. The battery was the only bargining chip she had that guaranteed the group waited on her.

ZombieKenny posted: »

I hope we see Eleanor again over anyone. Arvo is a russian informant and probably hacked the US election and Molly was awesome for S1 but s

• I think of all the characters which fate remains unknown Molly is the only one who could have made it this far, but who knows 8 years is a lot of time.

• edited October 2018

How about no more returning characters aye? We had enough miracles on our plate the world isn't that small smh.

• It isn't that unbelievable that acquaintances could reunite after several years.

With 7+billion people on earth, people run into old friends from 10-50 years ago in different states or countries.

How about no more returning characters aye? We had enough miracles on our plate the world isn't that small smh.

• TBH at first I thought Jane was Molly in season 2 or Jane was Molly's sister.

• edited October 2018

Meeting with christa and omid was nice because they were able to listen to Lee and find her,Reuniting with Kenny was bearable because they both had the same destination to go to but lilly was just like let's make them meet up to make our story have more emotional story telling impact...what else? I don't think they need more returning characters in the last 2 episodes of the series let the existing ones get more fleshed out and have a good sendoff.

It isn't that unbelievable that acquaintances could reunite after several years. With 7+billion people on earth, people run into old friends from 10-50 years ago in different states or countries.

• I don't really get all of the love the Molly. She didn't have a lot going for her character wise.

• That could be said for the vast majority of characters in the series.

I don't really get all of the love the Molly. She didn't have a lot going for her character wise.

• Molly was also an unrealistic action movie type character in a season of otherwise realistic and grounded characters.

That could be said for the vast majority of characters in the series.

• Don't you agree that that is what most s1 characters were like? I mean, they're still good characters if a little cliche, i.e. Katjaa, Ben, Larry.

Molly was also an unrealistic action movie type character in a season of otherwise realistic and grounded characters.

• Do I think the rest of the s1 cast were unrealistic action movie characters...? No, they were realistic portrayals of how certain people would act in an apocalypse situation. It was the parkour ninja Molly who stuck out like a sore thumb.

Ghetsis posted: »

Don't you agree that that is what most s1 characters were like? I mean, they're still good characters if a little cliche, i.e. Katjaa, Ben, Larry.

• Honestly between Jane and Molly i actually like Molly alot better since she s shown to disagree with Crawford s ideas ((People who are young , Sick or Old are liabilities that must be killed.)) which is pretty much the opposite of Jane s moral code about them.
    So yeah i would like to see her again even if its just in a credits sequence that showns what happened to each Current group member or missing Group member that is still alive.

• She gave Lee the battery, before she could disappear. Though I don't think she's coming back either.

God bless you.

I hope we see Eleanor again over anyone. Arvo is a russian informant and probably hacked the US election and Molly was awesome for S1 but s

• True, she was a survivor.

God bless you.

I think of all the characters which fate remains unknown Molly is the only one who could have made it this far, but who knows 8 years is a lot of time.

• I think they said there may be one more returning character.

God bless you.

• She couldn't be though, because she was too old. I think Jane was just like a replacement Molly for the most part.

God bless you.

MintBlue92 posted: »

TBH at first I thought Jane was Molly in season 2 or Jane was Molly's sister.

• Having one character who knows pakour, isn't all that unrealistic.

God bless you.

Molly was also an unrealistic action movie type character in a season of otherwise realistic and grounded characters.

• That would be something, like those movies where at the end they show what happened to the characters.

God bless you.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

Honestly between Jane and Molly i actually like Molly alot better since she s shown to disagree with Crawford s ideas ((People who are young

• It would be nice to have Erin Yvette back for the final Telltale game.
    She deserves to be in my opinion. Doesn´t necessarily have to be as Molly though.

• True didn't she voice Bonnie too?

God bless you.

Onmens posted: »

It would be nice to have Erin Yvette back for the final Telltale game. She deserves to be in my opinion. Doesn´t necessarily have to be as Molly though.

• She was pretty smart. However I still want to know why she really didn't want to go on the boat after pushing so hard for it.

That was a smart move on Molly's part to ensure that they had to leave with her. The battery was the only bargining chip she had that guaranteed the group waited on her.

• Probably because she knew her chances were better on her own in the city than loading onto a boat with a collapsing group.

Seeing how the group began to fall apart in Crawford and how the boat was overcapacity, she saw the writing on the wall and left ahead of it.

She was pretty smart. However I still want to know why she really didn't want to go on the boat after pushing so hard for it.

• Maybe, but I don't think so simply because her mind changed so drastically. Perhaps it was that things were getting to real. She began to care about members of the group I think.

Probably because she knew her chances were better on her own in the city than loading onto a boat with a collapsing group. Seeing how the

• Could be, but In my opinion, she figured she was better on her own then staying with the group.

Maybe, but I don't think so simply because her mind changed so drastically. Perhaps it was that things were getting to real. She began to care about members of the group I think.

• Maybe, I just feel like it's a bit deeper than that.

Could be, but In my opinion, she figured she was better on her own then staying with the group.

• I think what he meant is they fit a set character. Though in truth I find the s1 characters more complex than most of the others in the series.

Do I think the rest of the s1 cast were unrealistic action movie characters...? No, they were realistic portrayals of how certain people would act in an apocalypse situation. It was the parkour ninja Molly who stuck out like a sore thumb.

• Jane should have been Molly. They were honestly basically the same character, even down to the backstory. Of course, Molly being there could only work in a world where Kenny doesn't reappear, since one miracle return is really the allowance you get per season.

MintBlue92 posted: »

TBH at first I thought Jane was Molly in season 2 or Jane was Molly's sister.

• Yeah they probably wanted to bring her back but apparently, she voices Bonnie as well, so perhaps they didn't want the voices to sound to similar or they just didn't want to lessen Kenny's return.

God bless you.

Jane should have been Molly. They were honestly basically the same character, even down to the backstory. Of course, Molly being there could

• last time i checked eleanor did worse than just keeping a battery for a little while.
    there is no worse than a stab in the back from a friend.

• Agreed it was worse though with Eleanor that was a result of kind of writing since she was supposed to be Joan's daughter. You could tell they seemingly rushed up that moment of her betrayal.

God bless you.

FORTLEE posted: »

last time i checked eleanor did worse than just keeping a battery for a little while. there is no worse than a stab in the back from a friend.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.