Cannot Import S2 Save File Into ANF...HELP! (Spoilers)

Okay guys so hear me out as an original member and fan since S1. I am so frustrated, i decided to replay all the walking deads S1-S3 after the announcement skybound is continuing the game. Im playing on PS4 and encountered no problems until S2 E4, after the episode it only showed 1 choice instead of 5. I should have realized right there my game was broken. I finished S2 E5 and go to import my save to The Walking Dead A New Frontier, and boom "no save file found" Now i cannot continue my save file. I do not want the quick fix of "use the story generator" that is not the same, all the little choices like my clem eating marks legs in S1 and what Lee/Clem actually said and acted would be randomized. Does anyone know of a fix for this glitch?

Comments

• i cant be the only one who is having/had this problem, hellllooooo?! is anyone alive out there?!

• It's a well known glitch that exists in the PS4 version of TWD S2 whenever you play on another file after file 1. It happened to me too, and I don't think there's any fix for it. None that I know of anyway.

• THANK YOU for your response! This makes sense as my save file is under “Save 2” so if i replay the entire season again under “Save 1” I should be good to import that save into ANF?

AGenesis posted: »

It's a well known glitch that exists in the PS4 version of TWD S2 whenever you play on another file after file 1. It happened to me too, and I don't think there's any fix for it. None that I know of anyway.

• I think so. I haven't tried that method out myself to be perfectly honest.

• its not like season 2 choices matter at all in ANF anyway

• Good luck,

My PS4 saves were all corrupted after the first incident, regardless of what I did. I had to switch to PC to keep my story :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.