Who's coming back, Paul?

I don't think so. He's a comic book character so it would limit their writing.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Ugh, not really interested.

Also, when exactly does Tripp brandish a knife?

• Not really either, in fact I almost forgot about him but I gotta deal with everyone for this mini series. When they are kicked out of Richmond David gives them weapons and Tripp takes the knife I think.

Dude why do you keep changing your thumbnail?

DabigRG posted: »

Ugh, not really interested. Also, when exactly does Tripp brandish a knife?

• Telltale said there would be no comic book characters, so he's automatically gone for good.

• They did? Specifically for TFS? True kind of glad.

Thank you for the info.

God bless you.

Chibikid posted: »

Telltale said there would be no comic book characters, so he's automatically gone for good.

• I vaguely remember him taking the knife, but aside form determinately killing Badger with it, I didn't remember him ever using it.

Dude why do you keep changing your thumbnail?

Initially because my gravatar wasn't working for the longest and I developed a backlog of different ones by the time I realized I had entered my hotmail address in the "wrong" capitalization.
    Now, I just kinda do it every 2-3 days for the fun of it.

Not really either, in fact I almost forgot about him but I gotta deal with everyone for this mini series. When they are kicked out of Richm

• Yeah Tripp was more of a muscle guy I guess.

Oh okay.

I vaguely remember him taking the knife, but aside form determinately killing Badger with it, I didn't remember him ever using it. Dud

• That's what the story tried to make him, anyway.

Yeah Tripp was more of a muscle guy I guess. Oh okay.

• Even with he and Ava's different death scene.

That's what the story tried to make him, anyway.

• edited October 2018

That was the one mildly clever, if still shitty(and loosely related) example.

Even with he and Ava's different death scene.

• I wonder why he didn't go back inside with Eleanor. It would have made more sense.

That was the one mildly clever, if still shitty(and loosely related) example.

• Because they were generally trying to push him as [one of ] "The Kenny[s]" of the installment in a couple of ways.
    That and they wanted him/Ava to get killed off to break any sense of security or immunity players might have after they dodged a bullet already.

I wonder why he didn't go back inside with Eleanor. It would have made more sense.

• Some forums I've been to supports randomizing of avatars. It changes every time you refresh the page. No need to do it manually. Others lets you add sound to it, where you move your mouse over to that avatar, it will play a audio file.

I vaguely remember him taking the knife, but aside form determinately killing Badger with it, I didn't remember him ever using it. Dud

• Huh...what kind of forum/avatars are we talkin about here?

MintBlue92 posted: »

Some forums I've been to supports randomizing of avatars. It changes every time you refresh the page. No need to do it manually. Others lets you add sound to it, where you move your mouse over to that avatar, it will play a audio file.

• Maybe

Because they were generally trying to push him as [one of ] "The Kenny[s]" of the installment in a couple of ways. That and they wanted him

• The one next to your user name.

Huh...what kind of forum/avatars are we talkin about here?

• ...October 30?

The one next to your user name.

• The postage stamp size picture next to your forum name.

...October 30?

• I'm guessing you figured who to randomize it?

...October 30?

• No, I just manually change the gravatar every two or three days.

@MintBlue92 The postage stamp size picture next to your forum name.

Okay, I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I have no idea what you're talking about.
    The only picture by my username is my avatar from Gravatar.

I'm guessing you figured who to randomize it?

• That's what I meant, the picture next to your username. Instead of changing it manually every 2 to 3 days like what you're doing now. There was this forum I've been too, where you can add a list of avatars you would like to use, and it will automatically randomize and change the picture for you. The picture changes every time you refresh the page.

No, I just manually change the gravatar every two or three days. @MintBlue92 The postage stamp size picture next to your forum name.

• Everytime? That's a bit much.

That's what I meant, the picture next to your username. Instead of changing it manually every 2 to 3 days like what you're doing now. There

• Not really and it's a cool feature.

Everytime? That's a bit much.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.