Important Season 2 and 3 Choices

I was going through the story builder and I noticed how a lot of emphasis was placed on season 1 choices while 2 and 3 seemed to have a singular focus (Kenny vs Jane and letting AJ go). I'm a little annoyed the other 2 seasons weren't treated as equally in terms of character determination.

So I ask you, my fellow walking dead fans, what are the top three most important choices you'd put down for season 2 and 3?

Season 1 has who you saved, if you let Lilly stay, and killing Lee.

I personally think season 2 should still keep the Kenny vs Jane, but add if you saved Sarah (teaching self reliance and faith in others versus abandoning hope/people to only look out for yourself) and watching Carver face smashing or not (retain innocence or be a sociopath so we all know where AJ gets it from).

Season 3 could be a bit more tricky as we can only make choices in flashbacks but maybe we could include Javi instilled values into the mix? I would keep the choice of helping AJ. Let's add in the flashback with Ava asking Clem to never lose her light of being hope for a better world (mental fortitude and hopeful versus nihilistic) and then whether Javi sides with Clem or offers her up (trust versus trust issues).

What say you?

Comments

• edited November 2018

I was just thinking about this too since I got done replaying S401.

From Season 2, clem had to either cut off saritas arm or kill the walker instead. That choice can determine how brutal clem is willing to be.

More so than that is staying to watch carver die, which I would agree will make clementine more hardened. And let’s not forget stealing from arvo either, in certain situations, you can let your humanity prevaile at your expense.

Now, with Season 3, there’s a lot here than can be taken advantage of. Wanting to join the New Frontier, Javier staying or leaving clem at the junkyard after mariana dying, clem getting taken by conrad or spared from being held hostage, lingard being assisted in his suicide or given the chance to find purpose, and especially being advised from Javier on whether or not clem should bring AJ back with her to richmond or left in peace at the ranch.

• If you import your save then some choices choices aren't in the generator slightly change certain things, like whether you watched Kenny kill Carver or not.

• edited November 2018

>important choices
    >Telltale's games

• edited November 2018

Helped to kill Larry or not should've also been in it.

Season 2 - watching carver die, saving Sarah, trying to help Luke or not, also add in Wellington ending.

ANF - grabbing Kenny's hat or not if went to Wellington/letting Jane stay as a walker or shooting her. Joining ANF or not which determines Clems stance on groups. Whether you gave AJ Medicine or not this way Clem can talk about how she thought he was dying and she did the best she could or she started to give up. Whether Joan or Clint lived. Where she went at the end/ who lived. Whether Javi said to bring AJ back or not.

• 404 Error- Sorry, we couldn't find any important choices from Seasons 2 and 3.

• Ooooohhhh, both of those are great options for season 2! I don't know about cutting off Sarita's arm would make her more hardened/brutal so much as survival at all costs? I know I'm nit-picking words here but I think there is enough of a difference here for it to be pointed out. It makes me think of Clem going from sewing up her own arm to potentially amputating it just to survive.

Actually, all of those things you mentioned from season 3 are fantastic shaping moments for Clem. Does she still have faith in others or has she gone full Jane/Molly? Can others be trusted or will they always end up betraying her for selfish reasons? How far DID she go to find AJ (Did she trample over everything in her path or did she spread her light of hope)? Does she have another community at her back? If so, why didn't she return?

I was just thinking about this too since I got done replaying S401. From Season 2, clem had to either cut off saritas arm or kill the wal

• Very true. I just can't help but feel that if these choices aren't in the generator, they won't have a major impact in the story overall.

If you import your save then some choices choices aren't in the generator slightly change certain things, like whether you watched Kenny kill Carver or not.

• I see what you and WalkingDeadFan1911 did there. ;)

MaikelRR_ posted: »

>important choices >Telltale's games

• I hadn't even considered taking Larry out or not for season 1. That and how the St. Johns were handled should have had a big impact on Clementine as that was her first major conflict after the world ended.

I thought they did add in the Wellington ending?

Grabbing Kenny's had made me think of a DLC where you follow the journey of Kenny's hat throughout the outbreak. Good catch on giving AJ medicine or not. I glossed over it because I saw the 'fight for AJ or not' and mentally checked that box. And I am still holding out hope we find out what happened/where she went at the end in future episodes.

Helped to kill Larry or not should've also been in it. Season 2 - watching carver die, saving Sarah, trying to help Luke or not, also add

• They added the ending if you import but it should've been in the story generator. Kenny's Hat DLC would be the best game of all time.

acturis posted: »

I hadn't even considered taking Larry out or not for season 1. That and how the St. Johns were handled should have had a big impact on Cleme

Sign in to comment in this discussion.