You sure you wanna do this little girl?! I mean, what if, what if we're dangerous?

WhAT iF I Am?✋?

? BOO YEA BOO YAKA DOO LEH FACKIN LAH-

Comments

• Tik Tok ruined this moment

• Wait so this was a tiktok meme? BEGONEEEEEEE BOTTTT tiktok is the worst thing of 2018 seriously speaking it's sooo stupid and the cringe makes me want to kms.

• What the fuck is Tik Tok? Some new Crash character?

DabigRG posted: »

What the fuck is Tik Tok? Some new Crash character?

• edited November 2018

Seriously fuck Tik Tok. As far as I am concerned that pathetic little parody doesn't even exist. I refuse to let that stupid snippet change my view on an awesome moment in an awesome game.

• I 100% agree on that.

Veeeee posted: »

Seriously fuck Tik Tok. As far as I am concerned that pathetic little parody doesn't even exist. I refuse to let that stupid snippet change my view on an awesome moment in an awesome game.

• I...um...actually like tiktok.
    Back in the day there was so much bullying on the first social platforms like myspace or early facebook, with tiktok it seems that everyone is having fun with depression memes.
    I mean its better this way for the kids.

• When people use it ironically it's fun.

When it's filled with cringey shit it's not.

MrGraffio posted: »

I...um...actually like tiktok. Back in the day there was so much bullying on the first social platforms like myspace or early facebook, with tiktok it seems that everyone is having fun with depression memes. I mean its better this way for the kids.

• edited December 2018

Tik Tok is awesome. You guys dont know how to have fun. Just bunch of nerds, go read Harry Potter.

Edit: how ironic, after i commented that i was kinda forced to watch Harry Potter movie with my sister lol...

Karma is a bitch

• Being ironic is perfectly capable of cringe, hipster.

When people use it ironically it's fun. When it's filled with cringey shit it's not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.