What if Clem is the fabric of life itself and a alien goddess from planet ziborious?

edited December 2018 in The Walking Dead

In the tree house as Lee approached in S1 she was shape shifting her own shadow into the 4th dimension. Already bored of her many creations after unraveling the entire universe in her mind within a 2 second time frame. All of what we find in the house is a vivid diversion Clem made, she was inventing new senses beyond the 6th, in tune with spirits from the nether regions of hell deciding what she would do with Lee, telephatically moving things in his molecular make up while traversing mentally to a realm with the dark lord cthulu as her prodigy as she waited for the scent of Lee's musk to grow stronger as she wafted it into her nostrils and tasted his blood without biting him. Lee was her child, a imperfect creation of her design. A failed artistic display.

She knew he was just a clone by her design, a spirit puppet. She could have furthermore ripped his heart of his chest and eaten it because he was pathetic to her. But instead she used him as a serogate mother to inhale his soul like a bong hit and molecularly use his DNA strands to create AJ in her mind and spawn him into earth like a game designer editing code. Using her own creation's idealogies beyond her grasp to stem further DNA molecular compounds. She edited the atomical make up of the universe and birth dozens of other clones of herself through his bum. And every character we have encountered since is Clementine. Our actual life beyond the game is Clementine. We all are. She is a shape shifter and the person we play as behind the screen is ourselves in a haunted lucid dream she created. She is everywhere and nowhere at all. You are Lee.

Right now everything you are thinking of from your plan to reply to this, whatever gif you decide to search and whatever you decide to say was because Clem wanted you to say it, we are all her slaves and we are all her minions. Lee is in all of our souls and we fall victim with every episode played. We thought their was life before or after Clem but it was just a intro to Clem and part of Clem's complex design of our existance and the universe is only a fragment of her reach. The game was of her design. We thought we were controlling her, but she was controlling us and the earth is her video game.

Aliens from distant planets are really just isotopes, we are all isotopes floating endlessly in a giant gas filled planetorium of nothing in the center of a collapsing black hole and everything we know and believe is around us doesn't exist, aside from Clementine which has assumed herself to act as the dirt we stand on, the air we breathe and the game we play is actually herself in purist form. She created herself digitally, but really she is a unfathomable entity beyond our human minds. Most likely something like a sound that can be seen. A digital sound wave that tastes of lemons and angel wings. Intergalactic sonic god waves of the ever flowing divine beast.

She glows blue as we feed her our souls and lust for machines and oil and gold. She glows red with anger as we wrong and fail her. She knows we are of imperfect design and whats all forsaken purity to fall before us.

Clementine is god. She is the second coming of the prophecy fortold by the planets of afar, she invented language, she invented the preception of heaven and hell and she invented you. It is my 3,285th playthrough of season 1, episode 1. I can't stop. She wanted me to tell you this. I see her right now. She's so, She's just like.. A

Comments

• edited December 2018

I respect your efforts for making a hardly thought fucked up thread just for the lols but sorry -Kenny did it better (:(

• Looks like we really need that episode 3. The community is losing it.

• I wonder of it'll get uglier than this and people start calling each others thick and sexy and some more weird shit.

Pipas posted: »

Looks like we really need that episode 3. The community is losing it.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited December 2018

Pretty nice. You should write fictional stories. I'd read.

every character we have encountered since is Clementine.

does that include characters outside TWD?

She glows blue

No....it can't be.........

We thought their was life before or after Clem but it was just a intro to Clem

What was before that intro? Who or what was there before her?

• Is there anyone/anything with a divine status beyond hers?
    • Is she truly the single greatest being in all of existence?
    • Is there a power so great, even it rivals her own?
    • Can she be defeated/erased?
    • Can Goku whoop her ass?

I must have these answers

• I've been saying this for years, yet no one has ever listened to me!

• Ah don't fuck it just yet

Fuck my life

• God has abandoned us

• What if you are just a twat making goofy threads?

• Man, I came up with something ridiculous regarding Clem a while ago, that I only shared with some close friends. But this is seriously tempting me to make a thread on it.

• Go ahead, this place has fallen to shit and will be gone pretty soon anyway.

Man, I came up with something ridiculous regarding Clem a while ago, that I only shared with some close friends. But this is seriously tempting me to make a thread on it.

• If I find it I will.

this place has fallen to shit and will be gone pretty soon anyway.

Exactly why I barely go on here anymore. Well that, and the fact that Telltale's dead. >:)

Dex-Starr posted: »

Go ahead, this place has fallen to shit and will be gone pretty soon anyway.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.