That Music Tho...

edited January 2019 in The Walking Dead

Okay, so you can say what you want about walking with the walkers bit when trying to get James' help. But you got to admit, the music that played during that scene in particular was pretty incredible. It probably didn't sell you on that "walkers are sort of people too" shit, but I was impressed with the scene and the music nonetheless.

Edit: Forgot to mention Louis' piano playing. As well as Violet's singing (Just watched that scene). This episode had some pretty great compositions all together.

Comments

• Yeah it was really beatiful. It's a shame that they didn't use it in another scene tho.

• They did an excellent job with the music in this episode. I can’t wait until the OSTs are released.

• Not to mention Minnie's introduction. That track was chilling.

• edited January 2019

Like, what the fuck even was that scene? Was I supposed to feel something because a couple of walkers stared up into the roof like morons?

• Um...yeah? :D I'm pretty open minded so I liked the scene and it's perspective. But I'm just not sold on it cause I've been spending the last 4 1/5 seasons killing them fuckers. That said I told James what he wanted to hear and I told AJ that I believed him so he wouldn't let it slip that I was lying for some reason cause that's how Telltale is.

Like, what the fuck even was that scene? Was I supposed to feel something because a couple of walkers stared up into the roof like morons?

• James in this episode reminded me of Hershel in AMC's season 2

Sarunas21 posted: »

Um...yeah? I'm pretty open minded so I liked the scene and it's perspective. But I'm just not sold on it cause I've been spending the last

• I didn't hear any music throughout my game play.. I thought it was buggy lol

• The music throughout the episode was incredible.

• Music was good but I feel like it meant nothing but walkers are still not human. There is no cure for them. James is just doing the same decisions as Hershel in the show.

• If carrying on and surviving means you have to believe in something, no matter how far stretched it seems then you might as well do it, as long as it doesn't get people killed.

I kinda fell in Jame's trap here and played the episode his way, resulting in me not killing Lilly and James dying sadly.

AronDracula posted: »

Music was good but I feel like it meant nothing but walkers are still not human. There is no cure for them. James is just doing the same decisions as Hershel in the show.

• This needs more emphasis. This is fighting for my favorite moment in all of TWD games right now. I love that they did this. Gave us the ability to combine Louis' piano and Violet's voice. It has meaning apart and it has just as much meaning together. I can't remember when TWD was as beautiful as this...

• This gives me vibes from GTA 4. You listen to your cousin, Roman, and earn money instead of killing the man who destroyed your life, he gets killed. That's how James got killed and that's why doing nice things isn't always going to make you a better person. I knew Lilly wasn't gonna redeem herself, she deserved to die.

If carrying on and surviving means you have to believe in something, no matter how far stretched it seems then you might as well do it, as l

• Oh I knew she was faking it when she said she's giving up, I guess I just thought things might turn out fine.
    Welp, guess I'm killing anything that moves from here on out

AronDracula posted: »

This gives me vibes from GTA 4. You listen to your cousin, Roman, and earn money instead of killing the man who destroyed your life, he gets

Sign in to comment in this discussion.