Honestly imo the whole "old character returns" thing should have been only for Kenny

I mean seriously it felt more natural that Clementine would run into Kenny like how she did.

Plus people have been theorizing it since the beginning of A New Frontier that Lilly was going to return.

I would have had rather an original villain for The Final Season tbh. Plus Lilly and Clementine were never friends nor did they have a connection. Lilly is an evil Nazi cunt who makes Jane look like a Princess.

Comments

• I swear to god, people with this kind of mentality make me wish Kenny never even existed.

• Jane4evr

Dex-Starr posted: »

I swear to god, people with this kind of mentality make me wish Kenny never even existed.

• These fools, man??‍♂️

Jane4evr

• Wait for the whiplash... ?

These fools, man??‍♂️

• Fuck Jane and fuck her dickhead moronic fans

Jane4evr

• At least Joshua has a mentality unlike dickhead Jane fans/Kenny haters

I swear to god, people with this kind of mentality make me wish Kenny never even existed.

• I may like Kenny but the Kenny fans... im starting to dislike them because of how sensitive they are and want everything for Kenny like jeez be grateful we have Lee in a flashback.

• edited January 2019

Eh, I knew I probably shouldn't bother with some of these threads.

There was over 3 months of material we didn't get to see and what little we do get to see through Jolene implies that for a overcompensatingly hardassed as Lily was back when things made sense, she did have a soft spot for Clementine and is even the one who gave her the hair ties that render her iconic hairstyle.

The attempts to claim otherwise like it affects anything is honestly more pathetic than how Lilith's presence in TFS was overall.

• No Lilly made a great villian. Kenny already had his spotlight.

• Well when you constantly see nothing but people being negative shits towards Kenny over and over again it gets tiresome and i cannot blame other Kenny fans for being sensitive to it. It’s fine for people to dislike someone but for me there is a line to the hate

I may like Kenny but the Kenny fans... im starting to dislike them because of how sensitive they are and want everything for Kenny like jeez be grateful we have Lee in a flashback.

• It also becomes tiresome when Kenny fans cannot accept Jane as an individual. Why should we accept your opinion when you cannot accept ours?

Well when you constantly see nothing but people being negative shits towards Kenny over and over again it gets tiresome and i cannot blame o

• edited January 2019

And that’s something that will always be the case. Neither of us will ever accept each others opinions so there is no point and you know it. This forum over the years have a lot more people that hate Kenny than Jane so naturally as a long serving member of these forums since 2013, it is tiresome.

I fucking despise Jane and her fans though, i’m not going to keep quiet about that. I wasn’t even replying to you either

It also becomes tiresome when Kenny fans cannot accept Jane as an individual. Why should we accept your opinion when you cannot accept ours?

• You are moaning that it has been tiresome since 2013 and yet you continue to scrutinise people’s opinions for no valid reason.

• Oh it’s very valid. 90% of the time people never have a valid argument to my opinions.

And by the way, look around and you’ll find that Jane fans are just as bad when it comes to shitting on others opinions whenever someone criticises them or about Jane or something they disagree with

You are moaning that it has been tiresome since 2013 and yet you continue to scrutinise people’s opinions for no valid reason.

• Just fuck off already with the Kenny and Jane arguments they were both fucked in the head and they're both dead,good riddance.

Anyway,about what the OP said,i completely agree i would've prefered if they made a new original antagonist rather than bringing Lilly back because they just completely butchered her character for no reasons,and everything they did with her could've been pulled off with a new character.

• I kind of agree. The only other time than Kenny that we could have had a returning character would have been Christa if she showed up at Wellington, since she was already going there.

• edited January 2019

iFoRias posted: »

Just fuck off already with the Kenny and Jane arguments they were both fucked in the head and they're both dead,good riddance. Anyway,abo

• KENNY GANG RISE UP

I may like Kenny but the Kenny fans... im starting to dislike them because of how sensitive they are and want everything for Kenny like jeez be grateful we have Lee in a flashback.

• I like what they’ve done with Lily. Lily basically represents how the apocalypse can really change someone for the worse, having Lily changed into what she is now really drove home that theme which is cool. What I don’t appreciate are all the salty crybabies who wanted another redemption arc.

“LiLy IsNt ThE sAmE!!! wHaT a WaStE oF a ReTuRnInG ChArAcTeR!!!”

Shut the fuck up.

• I know, right?!

I like what they’ve done with Lily. Lily basically represents how the apocalypse can really change someone for the worse, having Lily change

• edited January 2019

I and many other people never asked for a redemption arc,i asked for a good and complex villain,Lilly is literally a fucking Disney villain now,she's so much evil it's completely pathetic,even Abel was a better antagonist than Lilly.

I still love her story about Larry it's so ridiculous MY DAD TURNED OFF THE LIGHTS SO NOW I'M BAD.

Her backstory with Clem was barely mentioned and when we could talk to her about the past all of our options were so limited it fucking sucked ass,and she barely had any screentime.

Everything they've done with her could've been pulled off with another new original antagonist,so no i didn't want a redemption arc,i wanted a good antagonist for once,fuck off.

I like what they’ve done with Lily. Lily basically represents how the apocalypse can really change someone for the worse, having Lily change

• edited January 2019

Is it necessary to swear to accentuate your message?

I and many other people never asked for a redemption arc,i asked for a good and complex villain,Lilly is literally a fucking Disney villain

• I do that a lot,you're just gonna have to get used to it i guess.

Is it necessary to swear to accentuate your message?

• It disregards your meaning.

I do that a lot,you're just gonna have to get used to it i guess.

• I honestly don't care,this dude was rude as fuck and insulted all the people who hated Lilly this season because "we wanted a redemption arc" for her and that's bullshit.

It disregards your meaning.

• Are you referring to me?

I honestly don't care,this dude was rude as fuck and insulted all the people who hated Lilly this season because "we wanted a redemption arc" for her and that's bullshit.

• We all need to take it down a notch and respect each other’s opinions.

I honestly don't care,this dude was rude as fuck and insulted all the people who hated Lilly this season because "we wanted a redemption arc" for her and that's bullshit.

• But you aren't doing the same to others who love The Final Season. You're negative in everything related to the final season.

We all need to take it down a notch and respect each other’s opinions.

• No.

Joshua1991 posted: »

Are you referring to me?

• That is not true. I have never said that one cannot like the final season. You are right about the latter though, but once again: an opinion is an opinion.

Joshua1991 posted: »

But you aren't doing the same to others who love The Final Season. You're negative in everything related to the final season.

• Lol i'm not going to respect that guy's opinion when he just basically told all the people who hated Lilly this season to "shut the fuck up".

We all need to take it down a notch and respect each other’s opinions.

• Maybe it was a joke?

• You told people talking about Jane and Kenny to fuck off so what’s the difference lol?

Lol i'm not going to respect that guy's opinion when he just basically told all the people who hated Lilly this season to "shut the fuck up".

• No need for you to play Episode 4 then right?

Ah well, ANF is still a billion times worse than TFS :)

That is not true. I have never said that one cannot like the final season. You are right about the latter though, but once again: an opinion is an opinion.

• That wasn't even me telling you that your opinion is wrong that was just me telling you guys to just stop it with the Kenny and Jane arguments lol,seriously it's been 3 years already,move on.

You told people talking about Jane and Kenny to fuck off so what’s the difference lol?

• Fair enough, sounded like you were that’s all.

As for the arguments, it will always be prominent here as long as this site remains active lol

That wasn't even me telling you that your opinion is wrong that was just me telling you guys to just stop it with the Kenny and Jane arguments lol,seriously it's been 3 years already,move on.

• I do not have the game, so I watch walkthroughs. Okay and that is your opinion. Would you like a trophy?

No need for you to play Episode 4 then right? Ah well, ANF is still a billion times worse than TFS

• edited January 2019

Lol watching is the same as playing. Point is you obviously hold some interest or else you wouldn’t watch walkthroughs.

Yeah a trophy would be great and go nice with all my other ones given to me by such nice, kind people like you :)

• Thankunext.

Lol watching is the same as playing. Point is you obviously hold some interest or else you wouldn’t watch walkthroughs. Yeah a trophy would be great and go nice with all my other ones given to me by such nice, kind people like you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.