Letting ****** get captured in ep 2 question.

So I was wondering if anyone has tried this yet, if you are totally on violets side and confess/kiss her in ep 2 and choose to save Louise instead at the end of ep 2 will she still be super mad and cold towards you on the boat in ep3 when you are in the cell with her?

Tagged:

Comments

• Yeah,i think there's only one line of dialogue that changes,i think she's like "so much for love" or something like that but the scene still plays out exactly the same.

• Laaaaaaaame

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah,i think there's only one line of dialogue that changes,i think she's like "so much for love" or something like that but the scene still plays out exactly the same.

• edited January 2019

Yeah to tell someone you have feelings for them or telling them that and then kissing them and just letting them get kidnapped not too long after when you could've prevented it wouldn't sit well with anyone I'd imagine. Especially if they had some time to think about it while being alone in a cage, being brought to this horrible place, and then more time to think about it after being put in a cell by them self, and having abandonment issues and their brainwashed ex having time to talk to them in the mental and emotional state they were in plus brainwashing. If instead of being confessed to and kissed or just being confessed to you became a good friend of theirs before letting them get kidnapped when you could've prevented it from happening everything else still occurs or had occurred. The negative feelings plus emotions are still there. The heart is still broken etc. It would just be less severe because instead of becoming their lover and letting them get taken away you became a good friend that let it happen. And you let it happen to someone with a past like the one vi has and to someone who you basically brought life back into and happiness in that life. A person who wasn't happy, was angry, distant, felt alone etc. when you first met them. And someone who cares deeply about you and has shown that.

• Im guessing if you dont save Violet she is now a "bad guy." Or atleast I hope so. Right now the consequence of the choice is really unbalanced. Louis cant talk anymore but Violet is just mad. If they are going that route I would like it more if they make it so Violet joined the Delta or something, something to make the choice more even in consequence and to feel like it mattered, because if she defaults to just being good again it makes saving Louis the definitively better choice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.