AJ isn't AJ

Hey, I know this is going to sound wackadoodle but I have this crazy theory that AJ isn't actually AJ. My though process is that when Clem arrived at the ranch to find him, he wasn't there and he actually died from his sickness in their care. Then, unable to cope with what she's heard, she kidnapped another child in their care and named him AJ, as an attempt to make it seem like nothing happened and everything's still normal. Imagine that reveal, that she did such a bad thing and has been keeping it in until somehow the truth catches up with her!

Obviously I'm not expecting this to happen ahaha, I just like to speculate in my free time which I seem to have tons of at the moment, this was one of the silly ideas I came up with that wouldn't leave my head

Any of you guys have any more ideas to add onto this theory? Something that will fill it out a little more? :)

Comments

• Personally, I’d be more inclined to belive that AJ’s actually Carver reborn. After being bludgeoned to death by Kenny, Carver’s soul exited his body and entered AJ’s through Rebecca where he’d lie dormant, waiting to strike....

• This old hat, huh? Sigh...

• He's probably hungry....anybody have snickers?

1. I'm not sure that's how that works.
    2. Who the fuck is Carver?
    Dex-Starr posted: »

Personally, I’d be more inclined to belive that AJ’s actually Carver reborn. After being bludgeoned to death by Kenny, Carver’s soul exited his body and entered AJ’s through Rebecca where he’d lie dormant, waiting to strike....

• 1) i’m positive thats how it works
    2) The guy who smashed Kennys eye out

DabigRG posted: »

* I'm not sure that's how that works. * Who the fuck is Carver?

• 1.Like,isn't the point to get into the baby while it's still in utero?
    2. :sleeping:

Dex-Starr posted: »

1) i’m positive thats how it works 2) The guy who smashed Kennys eye out

• I am hoping for some kind of twist to be revealed about the Ranch because if its something as basic as "shit died lmao" it was pointless to build it up the whole season.

However I would want it to be a good twist. A sudden reveal AJ isnt the real AJ would just be really weird and wouldnt really feel like it needed a place in the plot in anyway.

• 1.Like,isn't the point to get into the baby while it's still in utero?

Yeah that’s what i meant.

“Carver’s soul exited his body and entered AJ’s through Rebecca”

DabigRG posted: »

1.Like,isn't the point to get into the baby while it's still in utero? 2.

• I'm almost wondering if the group that The Delta is at war with is the same group that attacked the Ranch. (Assuming that's what happened there.)

Poogers555 posted: »

I am hoping for some kind of twist to be revealed about the Ranch because if its something as basic as "shit died lmao" it was pointless to

• I’ll steal you from the ranch if you fill my head with such ideas one more time ?

• edited January 2019

To be honest he def ain't Alvin's. Sorry Rebecca ur baby is Carver's this kid is strong like he wanted and wants to watch shit like his evil mother flipping father. That's the twist he ain't darker he def mixed. He got mainly Rebecca in him but that is Carver's child. ?Prays?wont?help?you? Rebecca?

• That would be sad af. Imagine seeing Clem’s reaction to Aj being dead in the flashback. That would be one hell of a twist.

• edited January 2019

Alvin: "You motherfucker."

darkrosie99 posted: »

To be honest he def ain't Alvin's. Sorry Rebecca ur baby is Carver's this kid is strong like he wanted and wants to watch shit like his evil

• Well you’re not you when your hungry so yeah AJ needs a snickers.

He's probably hungry....anybody have snickers?

• edited January 2019

No, just no, AJ in this season even bears some resemblance in face and voice to Rebecca! But his is father is def. Carver, not Alvin, so in that sense yeah he isn't the AJ he is the CJ! OOOOOHHH!!

• Donald Trump isnt Donald Trump.

• talking of AJ, has Clem or ANYONE even ever mentioned to him about Rebecca or Alvin?

• edited January 2019

Violet asked and all Clemintine said they were dead nice people

Clemmy1 posted: »

talking of AJ, has Clem or ANYONE even ever mentioned to him about Rebecca or Alvin?

• crazy that, don't go overboard on the details Telltale/Skybound... xD

donmike84 posted: »

Violet asked and all Clemintine said they were dead nice people

Sign in to comment in this discussion.