Is Lilly the leader of Delta

Or a high ranking member with her own unit

Comments

• Relatively high ranking member.

Although episode 3 took the cheap way out and made it seem like it might as well be the former.

• edited January 2019

I doubt a leader would just leave the place she's supposed to lead for such a mission.
    She seems like a high ranking member. Not the leader. Or perhaps it's some sort of a Congress with multiple leaders. Her saying "If I bring you back to the Delta, it might make this worth of it" makes it sound like she has something else to gain out of bringing her back other than getting some soldiers. Perhaps political power or as the HIP kids say "Clout"

• Yeah that's what I was thinking too

Dan10 posted: »

I doubt a leader would just leave the place she's supposed to lead for such a mission. She seems like a high ranking member. Not the leader

• I think she meant more in the sense that it'd seriously bolster the Delta's odds, but that probably wouldn't hurt.

Dan10 posted: »

I doubt a leader would just leave the place she's supposed to lead for such a mission. She seems like a high ranking member. Not the leader

• edited January 2019

Lily doesn't even come off as a high ranking member, honestly.

When I think about it, I think her role was simply Recruiter, someone who'd be in charge or who'd have a holding position involved in enslaving people for the Delta.

I mean her base of operations is a boat with eight people on it. Doesn't sound like a task for a commander in chief at all. It all sounds like work for lower rank lieutenants.

The Delta is made out to be REALLY big, with a shitload of people that can fight full-scale wars across statelines. Everything sounds highly organized and functional.

I honestly think Lily's expendable enough, and that her job is so replaceable enough that I think the Delta wouldn't even care if she died.

• No, she, Minnie or Abel (I honestly can't remember) mentioned that they had a much bigger camp

• Wasn't it confirmed that Delta has another leader? In Reddit AMA or something?

• So i take it we will discover who the leader is in the final episode? Didn’t Telltale say there was more than one returning character that would appear? I’m sure they said more than one would appear

• plot twist

it's Joan

So i take it we will discover who the leader is in the final episode? Didn’t Telltale say there was more than one returning character that would appear? I’m sure they said more than one would appear

• Is Joan a determined character

plot twist it's Joan

• That "makes" too much sense.
    Oy.

plot twist it's Joan

• No it won’t be Joan...it will be a determinant Andy St John

plot twist it's Joan

• In my playthrough Andy st john and Joan are dead

• Ok then the leader of Delta has got to be Joyce from the cancer patients, calling it now

donmike84 posted: »

In my playthrough Andy st john and Joan are dead

• Wrong thread, genius.

Yep!

• Don’t speak to me like that. I am fully aware of that but i wanted to post this anyway

DabigRG posted: »

Wrong thread, genius.

• I really hope we can have some information about lily's group in ep4....all this teasing and talking is making my ass itch.

• inb4 Christa is the leader of the Delta

So i take it we will discover who the leader is in the final episode? Didn’t Telltale say there was more than one returning character that would appear? I’m sure they said more than one would appear

• And Lee is the group fighting christa's group that'd be lit af fam.

iFoRias posted: »

inb4 Christa is the leader of the Delta

• And not Lee being a part of the group--he specifically IS the other group.

And Lee is the group fighting christa's group that'd be lit af fam.

• Ur making it feel like Lee and his army are a bunch of TANKS in left 4 dead ?

DabigRG posted: »

And not Lee being a part of the group--he specifically IS the other group.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.