A few changes in the dialogue in episode 3 *Spoilers*

While watching some playthroughs in youtube of episode 3 I saw a few changes here and there. For example AJ can give water to Abel but in some playthoughs like mine this scene wasn't there at all. When James asks Clem if someone she cared for has turned, if she left Lee to turn AJ can say - Her friend Lee, she left him. She regrets this decision very much, he can also say Because he was too important to her. In my playthough he said that Clem regrets leaving him. I just want to know what previous decisions change these lines here.

Comments

• If you taught AJ to repent then he offers water. If you told him he was justified then he kicks Abel.

Not 100% certain about what changes the dialogue about Lee but it is most likely from the conversation with AJ where you talked about how you handled Lee and why.

• It's 100 percent about the dialogue you have with AJ with Lee and it follows it to a T.

If you taught AJ to repent then he offers water. If you told him he was justified then he kicks Abel. Not 100% certain about what changes

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

There's a really obscure dialogue change during the Lee dream. If you interacted with the tire swing outside the train station all the way back at the beginning of Done Running, it can be referenced in one of the dialogue options during the Lee dream. Specifically, the "You're just my conscience" option.

Deltino posted: »

There's a really obscure dialogue change during the Lee dream. If you interacted with the tire swing outside the train station all the way b

• Yeah..I don't remember that dialogue. Ok then :smiley:

It's 100 percent about the dialogue you have with AJ with Lee and it follows it to a T.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.