Lilly

I think if you choose to kill her there will be consequences. I think aj will turn into a monster and do something crazy. I'm not sure what that will be. I understand that people wanted her dead but actions have consequences. skybound isn't going to be like oh you killed Lilly good job now everyone will live happily ever after lol. they have to have some type of drama to have great story that will last for two hours. March 26th can't get out enough lol

Comments

• Considering Sullene finally reappeared just in time to see what happened to her, that sounds likely.

• That’s why I never killed her, I didn’t want AJ to turn into a monster and besides even know what live we did eight years ago I wanted to set an example to AJ but we are better than Lily and we will not kill her like cold blooded monsters.

• Yeah I didn't kill her either

That’s why I never killed her, I didn’t want AJ to turn into a monster and besides even know what live we did eight years ago I wanted to set an example to AJ but we are better than Lily and we will not kill her like cold blooded monsters.

• me shooting aj in episode 4 without really caring cuz the clem and aj dynamic isnt even close to the lee and clem dynamic

• yep that's true. As long as Clementine stays alive I'm good. if AJ dies oh well

Poogers555 posted: »

me shooting aj in episode 4 without really caring cuz the clem and aj dynamic isnt even close to the lee and clem dynamic

Sign in to comment in this discussion.