Update on Monday

Skybound have been given access to Telltales social media pages, and they're teasing something happening on Monday, wonder what it could be. DLC announcement maybe? Surely too early for episode 4 trailer.

Comments

• I just noticed it too. Maybe some art work?

• Maybe some merch,we've been asking that for a long time and Kent said they were working on it.

• I believe it's going to be exactly that, what else can they do else?

iFoRias posted: »

Maybe some merch,we've been asking that for a long time and Kent said they were working on it.

• edited February 2019

They won't post anything about ep4. I don't think it'd be worth it. It would spoil who dies and who don't. We can wait. We've been doing it for so long already

• Only other option would be confirming more TWD games after TFS, but that seems pretty unlikely at this point

I believe it's going to be exactly that, what else can they do else?

• Not really expecting anything too major.

I mean throwback to "HUGE WALKING DEAD NEWS ON THIS DATE GUYS SHITS GONNA BE CRAZY"

"The Walking Dead Pinball"

• The Walking Dead Pinball is the greatest thing on God's green earth and you fucking know it.

/s

Poogers555 posted: »

Not really expecting anything too major. I mean throwback to "HUGE WALKING DEAD NEWS ON THIS DATE GUYS SHITS GONNA BE CRAZY" "The Walking Dead Pinball"

• Yeah the TWD game franchise is finished after this game at least in terms of this narrative style. There might be more games but it will be gameplay based games. It's kind of been proven at this point that there isn't a huge market for the choose your own adventure style. Open world games are a better fit for a lot of decision making to be made on the gamers behalf. When it comes to story driven games I think the overall gaming audience prefers the more structured narratives.

The first game sold well largely based off the fact that the tv show was still relatively new at that point and was growing in popularity. The TWD franchise isn't nearly as intriguing now as it was five or seven years ago.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Only other option would be confirming more TWD games after TFS, but that seems pretty unlikely at this point

• It's a long shot but maybe episode 4 might get released early

• edited February 2019

Probably won't be anything big at all. They are likely just trying to include the video game into the week of TWD news. A new comic issue is being released this week and people can watch the new episode of season 9 tomorrow if they have the AMC streaming service (it airs next Sunday on regular cable).

donmike84 posted: »

It's a long shot but maybe episode 4 might get released early

• Some DLC would be nice, plenty of non-Clementine related options they could go with.

• gonna put a solid bet the "big news" is Skybound announcing other Telltale games coming to the Epic Store, thus why they used Telltales twitter. Obviously it'll be great that Telltale games can be bought digitally again, but I feel its a safe bet thats whatll happen (atleast the Walking Dead games, who knows about other Telltale games)

• I can bet the big news involve Kevin Bruner.

• edited February 2019

Perhaps skybound first adventure into developing not publishing games was loved so much it's bring back telltale as a division off skybound called skybound tales using telltale old headquarters as base off operations

gonna put a solid bet the "big news" is Skybound announcing other Telltale games coming to the Epic Store, thus why they used Telltales twit

• edited February 2019

Lmao if they hire him back as CEO

BigBadPaul posted: »

I can bet the big news involve Kevin Bruner.

• edited February 2019

When you manage to persuade them to hire you back just so that you can steal even more money

Melton23 posted: »

Lmao if they hire him back as CEO

• Okay, so artwork for the physical release, but I was close!

I just noticed it too. Maybe some art work?

• as expected the "big news" isnt actually that big news.

• What were you hoping for?

as expected the "big news" isnt actually that big news.

• if you scroll up a bit you can see I wasnt expecting anything that could actually be considered "big" news.

What were you hoping for?

• Well, the Grammys are in six days and Halestorm have been nominated for their song 'Uncomfortable', so at least you have something to look forward to now! I know I do!!!

if you scroll up a bit you can see I wasnt expecting anything that could actually be considered "big" news.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.