Dialouge Options You Wish You Had?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

What are some dialouge options you wish you had for Ep.3? Create your most funny/romantic/badass lines for your favorite characters you wish they could say.
Clem
1. What happened to you, Lilly... what happened?
2. You cut out my boyfriend's tongue! You fucking bitch!
3. You better fucking pray I don't get out, because when I do, I'll make Larry's death look peaceful when I'm done with you.
4. If Larry could see you now; he'd be glad Kenny smashed his head in.
5. To Minerva after obeying Lilly
That's it, dog, do as your told.
Abel interrogation
6. Tell me where Lilly is, or I am going to beat the holy fuck out of you.
7. I love you, Violet. You mean a lot to me.
8. I love you, Louis. You're one of the few people I can't live without.
9. Tenn, low-key you fucked the plan.
10. Willy, you need fucking braces. Oh, and your chronic masturbation? I didn't wanna hear that shit.
To James before walker barn
11. What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
To Minerva after pointing crossbow at you
12. Do it, bitch. I fucking dare you.
13. Shit! James lookout! Lilly's got a... you fucking idiot.
Lilly
6. So... what happened to the old group?
7. I'm sorry about this, Clem. But we need your help. If you cooperate, I promise, I'll do everything I can to keep you safe.
3.To Clem if you spare her
I... thank you, Clementine...
If she had said that instead of killing James; part of me would think old Lilly is still in her somewhere.
Violet
6. _To Clem after Minerva betrayl

I can't believe that bitch set us up. The second we let our guards down... that fucking snake.
7. I love you, Clementine... you're the best thing that's ever happened to me.
8. To Lilly after Louis' tongue discovery You're a fucking monster. I'm gonna send you to hell, where you belong.
Louis
7. To Clem
You know, I'm sorta glad the world ended. Cause if it hadn't, I never would've met you. Wow... that sounded a lot better in my head.
8. During date
I couldn't pick just one, I love everything about you.
9. To Clem at the tree
I know I haven't exactly been helpful a hundred percent all the time like you have, but I promise, once we're in there; I won't let anything bad happen to you.

Holy shit. I wrote all this in ten minutes. Why am I not on the writing team?

Comments

• edited February 2019

Jesus though, @DabigRG, that's almost forty pages. This is directed towards TFS specifically to help narrow it down. Some of those comments are years old. Do you have any options you wish you had for TFS specifically?

• "James, what are you doing?! Don't just stand there, Lilly has a knife on her, you fucking idiot!" Or [Take AJ's gun and kill Lilly yourself]

• AJ: says the n word to Abel

• Clem to Lee: "Remember back in the meatlocker, when you asked me to look after Lilly? Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to keep that promise."

• Nice. ?

Nyxeris posted: »

"James, what are you doing?! Don't just stand there, Lilly has a knife on her, you fucking idiot!" Or [Take AJ's gun and kill Lilly yourself]

• I would have enjoyed a choice to tell Lilly I was happy to see Kenny crush Larry's skull when she was talking about Larry but this is a no call back zone.

• I wished clem and lily had a conversation on how they survived all these years....but I understand why it didn't happen.

• Fair enough, I suppose. Just wanted to let you know.

Also, I didn't read the OP. :sweat_smile:

Jesus though, @DabigRG, that's almost forty pages. This is directed towards TFS specifically to help narrow it down. Some of those comments are years old. Do you have any options you wish you had for TFS specifically?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.