Your recent choices on The Final Season

I would like to know your choices on your Xbox, Playstation, PC, or Nintendo on The Walking Dead Final Season. I'm very curious, if you are curious about mine, I'll bring out my list.

Episode 1:

Me and 58% of players killed the walker couple in the train station.

Me and 52% of players went fishing with Violet and Brody.

Me and 34% of players let AJ sleep under the bed. (Did you expect everything to be the majority, probably... I don't lie)

Me and 22% of players surrendered food to Abel.

Me and 66% of players turned to Violet against help.

Episode 2:

Me and 34% of players told AJ to give Louis his gun.

Me and 52% of players told Violet to shoot Lilly, and Louis got shot.

Me and 6% of players killed the walker and did not respect James' request. (Don't worry, I regretted that)

Me and 41% of players helped Louis tune the piano.

Me and 44% of players saved Louis.

Episode 3:

Me and 70% of players mercy killed Abel.

Me and 100% of players killed no walkers in James' camp.

Me and 42% of players named the bomb Mitch's Masterpiece. (Only did it in honor of him, he was also my favorite character)

Me and 80% of players let AJ bite off Dorian's ear off.

Me and 50% of players told AJ to kill Lilly (Told him because she killed Mitch)

What were your choices? Let me know in the comments below! Peace!

Comments

• Still can’t believe that 80% of players allowed AJ to attack Dorian, even though it was a no-win situation and may very well have led to him being killed by any one of three people.

• edited February 2019

I guess I can say what I might've picked for the sake of it:

"Done Running"
    42% of players chose to let AJ go through the window in the train station.
    52% of players went fishing with Violet and Brody.
    34% of players let AJ sleep under the bed.(?)
    22% of players surrendered food to Abel.
    34% of players turned to Louis for help against Marlon.

"Suffer The Children"
    2% of players said nothing.
    48% of players told Louis and Violet to run from Lilly and Abel.
    93% of players spared the walker, honoring James' request.
    59% of players spent time stargazing with Violet.
    44% of players rescued Louis.

"Broken Toys"
    70% of players mercy killed Abel.
    3% of players only killed some of the walkers in James' camp.(?)
    12% of players named the bomb "Ruby's Revenge".
    80% of players allowed AJ to attack Dorian, stopping her from cutting off your friend's finger.
    50% of players told AJ to spare Lilly.(?)

• edited February 2019

you can say that again i was scared as hell something real bad will happen to aj if he attacked dorian after louis losing his tongue and when i saw that cleaver in dorian hand i stopped aj fearing the worst
    i regret it to be honest and i regret it even more when i saw that not much bad that happens to him if he attacked her

Rankles75 posted: »

Still can’t believe that 80% of players allowed AJ to attack Dorian, even though it was a no-win situation and may very well have led to him being killed by any one of three people.

• Same, I was really scared about what might happen if I let AJ take the risk

FORTLEE posted: »

you can say that again i was scared as hell something real bad will happen to aj if he attacked dorian after louis losing his tongue and whe

• edited February 2019

I did everything you did for Ep1 except for surrendering the food, I attacked abel and i convinced aj to sleep on the bed
    In Ep2 I
    Told AJ to keep the gun
    Told Louis and Violet to shoot lilly
    Spared the walker
    Spent time Stargazing
    And Save violet
    In Ep3 i
    Mercifully Killed Abel (bc letting him turn is useless imo)
    Didnt kill the walkers and thank god i didnt die
    Had the Bomb named "AJ" because i didnt pay attention and stayed silent (Though i like the name)
    I let Aj attack that ugly faced woman
    And then told Aj to kill Lilly

• Yeah I thought this as well, guess people really hate those pissing shitfucks that much.

Still can’t believe that 80% of players allowed AJ to attack Dorian, even though it was a no-win situation and may very well have led to him being killed by any one of three people.

• Why would they kill their new soldier? They didn't want to kill any of them. They wanted to enslave them and keep them alive. So it made sense for me that they're not going to seriously harm AJ.

• At the very least, they’ve cut out Louis’ tongue (determinant) and were about to cut off someone’s finger. Would Clem really risk something like that happening to AJ, especially when him attacking Dorian can’t realistically improve their situation?

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Why would they kill their new soldier? They didn't want to kill any of them. They wanted to enslave them and keep them alive. So it made sense for me that they're not going to seriously harm AJ.

• edited February 2019

I agree if you meta-game it's a fair decision you can rationalize.

But from Clementine's perspective it's literally a risk-all that has no legitimacy other than AJ getting lucky, and in that heated chaotic moment she can't necessarily think "they won't kill AJ if I sicc him onto Dorian because they actually want him!".

At the very least, they’ve cut out Louis’ tongue (determinant) and were about to cut off someone’s finger. Would Clem really risk something like that happening to AJ, especially when him attacking Dorian can’t realistically improve their situation?

• I asked AJ to attack Dorian cause I thought that crazy bitch was gonna cut Louis' whole hand off, like... it happened in the comics and in the show if I'm not mistaken, I don't remember.

• It honestly can't make it worse either. Lilly knew that Clem would never obey if they would seriously harm AJ.

At the very least, they’ve cut out Louis’ tongue (determinant) and were about to cut off someone’s finger. Would Clem really risk something like that happening to AJ, especially when him attacking Dorian can’t realistically improve their situation?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.