Rare moments in each season including '400 Days' and Michonne

I know this thread is similar to another, but it is interesting to hear ideas other than 'if you do not break the ice, Bonnie dies', for example.

Comments

• If you don't fight some of them off at times, Lee can apparently get bitten a few times outside the Marsh House and keep going.

• If you don't grab the gun when Kenny is about to stab Jane, Clementine will stand around, watching him kill Jane without looking away.

• If you try to roleplay Lee as a blind man by hanging a towel over your tv/monitor he dies very early on in episode 1.

• If you play Russell's story after Vince's story and then don't accept Nate's ride, you see either Justin or Danny as a walker

Lee can leave Kenny in the attic with the walker boy. Christa ends up going into the attic herself and shooting the boy.

Kenny is shown at the beginning of 400 Days at Gils Pitstop, which is likely where the walker tried to grab Duck

• If you shoot Molly in Around Every Corner, she'll get overwhelmed by walkers and then get separated from the group.

• Wait, Russell's Story?

If you play Russell's story after Vince's story and then don't accept Nate's ride, you see either Justin or Danny as a walker Lee can lea

• hey guys did you know if you dont break the ice bonnie drowns??

• What happens if one plays '400 Days' back-to-front, or in a random order? Does it alter the narrative in a way?

If you play Russell's story after Vince's story and then don't accept Nate's ride, you see either Justin or Danny as a walker Lee can lea

• Was that necessary?

Poogers555 posted: »

hey guys did you know if you dont break the ice bonnie drowns??

• Thank you for that insight.

Onmens posted: »

If you try to roleplay Lee as a blind man by hanging a towel over your tv/monitor he dies very early on in episode 1.

• if you play twd at 3am you'll become a walker. Don't try this at school.

• When Andy St John leaves the barn after Lee tells him Danny needs him, you can have a rare conversation with Katjaa. A lot of people miss it because you can’t interact with her in the barn at first

• Even better is the fact that one of her lines if you continue to talk to her is a holdover from when she personally directed Lee to the locked door.

When Andy St John leaves the barn after Lee tells him Danny needs him, you can have a rare conversation with Katjaa. A lot of people miss it because you can’t interact with her in the barn at first

• The order you play the stories in affects a ton of small details

What happens if one plays '400 Days' back-to-front, or in a random order? Does it alter the narrative in a way?

• Didnt know that

DabigRG posted: »

Even better is the fact that one of her lines if you continue to talk to her is a holdover from when she personally directed Lee to the locked door.

• What do you mean?

Even better is the fact that one of her lines if you continue to talk to her is a holdover from when she personally directed Lee to the locked door.

• Interesting, thank you.

The order you play the stories in affects a ton of small details

• I shall not fall for that, man.

if you play twd at 3am you'll become a walker. Don't try this at school.

• edited February 2019

In an earlier near complete version of Starved for Help, it was Katjaa herself who talked to Lee about how she saw Andy lock up the barn as they came in and pressured him into trying to get a look inside due to her concern for the kids' safety. The final version however obviously has Kenny pass the word along to him instead and then directs him to pick the lock because he becomes suspicious that the St. John's may be hiding something; he even uses a lot of the same lines Katjaa would've used had her role been kept.

Those original lines and many others are still within the game's files, with one actually being used if you talk to Katjaa more than once after distracting Andy with the sabotaged fence generator.

What do you mean?

• Oh, cool. Thank you for letting me know. I wonder why they changed it in the end.

In an earlier near complete version of Starved for Help, it was Katjaa herself who talked to Lee about how she saw Andy lock up the barn as

• Most likely to push the rivalry subplot and thus Kenny's Characterization Marching On.

Oh, cool. Thank you for letting me know. I wonder why they changed it in the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.