What savagery Action would AJ do next?

We’ve seen time and time again AJ savagery, like shooting Marlon Kicking the crap out of Abel’s broken leg goo going Mike Tyson on Dorian And last by shooting Lilly?

Now in which most of what he did was for the right reasons.

...Well

Most of them actually.

Anyways do you think he’s going unleash his full Carver his unlimited power on his friends after if you decide too let him shoot Lilly?

What I’m saying is whither you spared Lilly or not he felt unstoppable so...in that case he’s going to let the power get to his head and possibly get his friends killed Tenn for example since we know he’s a softy and would still want too see his sister around since he told Clementine he forgives her.

So once we get into combat scene with Minerva I wounded how Tenn is going too react once if she is still turned into the dark side she’ll attack both AJ and Clementine and of course Tenn trying too break of a fight like School faculty on to students .

Which is why I bring out the Kenny vs Jane scene .

We might get into a similar scenario Like when Clementine would brake the fight between Kenny and Jane, but this time we have Clementine , AJ and Minerva and possibly Violet which is a determinate choice whether you saved Louis or not.

This could result in AJ killing Tenn by accident if he gets in the middle of a fight between Minerva and Clementine .

What do you guys think?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.