Take us back ending predictions from studying achievements

I feel there will be three endings and each rewards an achievement
Promise-I feel this is the good ending where aj and clem survive along with the whoever remains of the boarding school survivors and they live again at the school with the delta squad defeated.
Goodbye-I feel this ending aj will die as the arm looks like a small arm so I reckon in this ending aj will die but I feel clem will survive along with other remaining survivors but i feel it will be like were you could commit suicide or keep going.
You and Me-I feel this will be the bad ending maybe cause I feel this ending will be with everyone dead but clem and aj and either they will be walkers together or maybe there still alive but are alone again

Comments

• edited February 2019

I feel like the 3 achievements will be the 3 endings, not sure which will be which though.

Personal predictions theres a "good" ending where Clem and AJ live. One ending where AJ dies, and another where Clem dies.

• I don't think they'll do a 'good ending' like if both AJ and Clem survive, they'll probably leave the school or something. It just doesn't feel very Telltale to have Good Endings and Bad Endings

• Studying achievements is like studying a lesson but only the PowerPoint summarization slides, it ain't enough chief.

• SPOILERS!!! Oh my God, stop.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.