Marlon VS Minerva

Who do you think would win in a fight between the two?

Looking at both the combat date between Marlon and Minerva Which both thought Clementine who do you think would win?

Both went up an personal too our beloved Clementine

Marlon thought her and took beatings too the stomach and one shot too the head.

As for Mini she comes out with a knife but Clementine was able to knock her out on Unconsciencely .

For me I’d say Minerva

Who do you think will win in the fight between the two?

Let me know in the comments below .

Peace ✌?

Comments

• Easy, Minerva.

Comparing both fights they had with Clementine, Marlon was taken down very easily, a simple kick in the stomach and a smack to the head got him down and out for the count.

Minerva however was actually winning the fight and probably would've killed Clem if it weren't for Louis' accidental distraction or Violet shooting her.

• edited February 2019

You could see clearly that he let Clem win because of his guilt and because of old principals. Minerva has none of those things. She could beat Marlon if she had the chance.

Edit: probably not Clem

• Marlon. At least he can take a hit

• Minerva. She took it as far as damn near taking Clem out. And I'd like to think that year of training from the Delta means something.

• Minnie, if only because she's actually had proper training and combat experience.

Another missed opportunity for some, I'm sure.

• Marlon got shoved on his butt by Brody, Minerva would skin him alive

• I think that it is a bad comparasion. Marlon was clearly shocked and emotionally destroyed so he was in no posistion to really fight anybody. Minerva had a knife and she also caught Clem off guard.

bloop posted: »

Easy, Minerva. Comparing both fights they had with Clementine, Marlon was taken down very easily, a simple kick in the stomach and a smac

• I do agree it's a poor comparison. Marlon was in shock, and Brody's death was that final Jenga piece that caused his psyche to collapse.

While I do agree the win would go to Minerva, but it's based on Marlon's murder of Brody being accidental versus her murder of Sophie. For all of Marlon's faults, I don't believe he'd go to the extremes that Minerva is clearly capable of, and in combat with her that would cost him his life.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I think that it is a bad comparasion. Marlon was clearly shocked and emotionally destroyed so he was in no posistion to really fight anybody. Minerva had a knife and she also caught Clem off guard.

• Neither because both are annoying characters that contributed nothing to the storyline.

• Marlon's actions kick off the entire season though. No Marlon=Dead Clem & AJ

Neither because both are annoying characters that contributed nothing to the storyline.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.