Unlikely ending to Episode 4

I just had an idea, and maybe it’s unlikely, but what if Episode 4 ends with Clem and AJ arriving at Alexandria or the Commonwealth or somewhere from the comics? Somewhere we finally know is actually safe? That would be the best ending we could get. And maybe they could pop up in the comics every now and then, obviously not playing a huge role, but being present.

It’s certainly an ending to Clem and AJ’s story that doesn’t involve one of them dying so I’m gonna hope for it.

Comments

• What about shaping AJ to what to become? What about the whole cast of this season? Just let them all die agian and clem is the last survivor is ultra deja-vu bruh.

• Definitely not happening. Comic Series can't just suddenly focus on her or even give her some significant amount of time. Besides it is impossible due to our choices (like she can for example lose her finger depending on what we do/have scars). And if I'm not mistaken, Kirkman already said that he doesn't want to involve in Clem's story.

• Well for it to work they wouldn’t have much page time in the comics, really just showing us that they’re alive and well. Their story would be complete after that.

And I didn’t say the others all had to die. They could be there too.

What about shaping AJ to what to become? What about the whole cast of this season? Just let them all die agian and clem is the last survivor is ultra deja-vu bruh.

• Well maybe have her arrive at the Kingdom then since we don’t get any page time there. Really the point I want to make is the fact that they could arrive somewhere finally safe, not like all the other places they found that didn’t work. And we know it’s safe cause we’ve read the comics. They don’t even have to bring her into the comics. The world is big enough.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Definitely not happening. Comic Series can't just suddenly focus on her or even give her some significant amount of time. Besides it is impo

• Except that The Commonwealth is not safe,and what happens if Alexandria gets bombed again or something in the comics ?

I don't want Clem popping up in the comics as some background character fuck that,if they really want to do something with her then they could make a comic book focusing on Clementine as the main character idk.

I do agree that you don't need to kill off a character to end their story,just look at the Kenny Wellington Ending in Season 2 or Negan's ending in the comics in Issue 174.

But i really hope they don't put her in the main comics with Rick that's a terrible idea.

• She soulful have her own comic ark and maybe some actual characters can make a cameo appearance at some point.

• Would much rather have Clem's ending have nothing to do with the comics.

Its more likely assuming theres an ending where she lives, you stay at the boarding school.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.