What if ANF Clementine came to Ericksons boarding school ?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

What if ANF Clementine went too the boarding school instead of the current Clementine ?

I mean things would be quite different right!!??

I mean think of this way if Clementine didn’t run into Ava and went straight to the boarding school...I wonder how things would be that different ?

I mean look at the bright side, at least you don’t have to deal with Gabe which is the best part, secondly Clementine wouldn’t have to deal with the Raiders 3-4 years later so...she can raise AJ and not have too worry about him being in danger.

Now going to the present day where Marlon and Brody are still Alive Clementine would’ve helped Marlon not be the coward The he was portrayed as in the original plot of the story , Clementine would’ve wanted them get back their (territories) they lost after what Marlon said when he was showing Clementine the map of the safezone areas .

And Marlon wouldn’t have been the cowardly dick he was in (Done Running) by trading Tenns sisters too the Delta, the kids would’ve had courage X 20 and not to be afraid of Raiders .

This would’ve also gave Tenn more Charater and not being such a screw up in Suffer The Children he would’ve fought for the school as of anyone else at this point as of now .

As for Minerva she wouldn’t have been the back stabbing puppet of Lily she would’ve been very antagonizing to the Delta Then just being a pity slave to them and killing her sister in cold blood.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• I suppose?

• anf clem is a different character. Complete different entity. We can call her Venom Clem. The real Clem went out to form an army at Eriksons boarding school, Venom Clem was only fulfilling a role to throw people off her trail.

• edited February 2019

Or Mini-Jane. Or Tangerine.
    Or Ga[y]bette. Or Brariana.
    Or whatever else floats your boat while shittin on hers.

Poogers555 posted: »

anf clem is a different character. Complete different entity. We can call her Venom Clem. The real Clem went out to form an army at Eriksons boarding school, Venom Clem was only fulfilling a role to throw people off her trail.

• Or it is called maturing because teenagers go through phases.

anf clem is a different character. Complete different entity. We can call her Venom Clem. The real Clem went out to form an army at Eriksons boarding school, Venom Clem was only fulfilling a role to throw people off her trail.

• tfw no one gets the reference

Or it is called maturing because teenagers go through phases.

• Okay then... ?

tfw no one gets the reference

• Oh fuck, I saw Venom and thought it was some deepcut Spiderman reference.
    And then ignored it anywya.

• Not the answer I was looking for guys. ?

• To be fair tho, it was the time of the month for her if YA naw wha I mean dawn so I think that explains the edginess a bit ?

• Oh didn't read the thread my bad people are quick at figuring this shit out... impressive ?

To be fair tho, it was the time of the month for her if YA naw wha I mean dawn so I think that explains the edginess a bit ?

• Um I don't think she would have stayed at all.

ANF Clementine trusts nothing and noone, she spends most of ANF with Javi only because it serves her goals, she never had any intention of staying with him long term.

She would have let them fix her up, then would've been on her way, probably stealing some stuff on her way out

• Prohaps I meant whether you stay with Kenny/Jane and months have past she wouldn’t stay at the boarding school.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Um I don't think she would have stayed at all. ANF Clementine trusts nothing and noone, she spends most of ANF with Javi only because it

• I think it's more of an example of what Clementine is without AJ. You could make the argument that Louis/Violet could pull her away from her venomness, but it's still something to keep in mind when making choices in EP 4

• Don't worry my man, I got the reference...

• edited February 2019

Everybody would be asking why she looks like a melting fallout 3 character. Or trying to figure out how her black curly hair turned brown and had magically strained out.

• Thank you homie

bloop posted: »

Don't worry my man, I got the reference...

• edited February 2019

I agree, I think it's something that people purposely leave out when they try to critique ANF.

Clementine needs AJ to feel whole. If he's not there to anchor the humanity inside her, then there's no reason for her to not be the pragmatic apocalyptic survivalist she was trained to be.

Raising AJ requires an adjusted mentality from her. For Clem, raising AJ is not just this babysitter task, it's a genuine personal desire to to care and love for a child. Clementine genuinely wants to raise a son. What you see in ANF is merely the lack of that adjustment.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I think it's more of an example of what Clementine is without AJ. You could make the argument that Louis/Violet could pull her away from her venomness, but it's still something to keep in mind when making choices in EP 4

Sign in to comment in this discussion.