Dead Character Collectable in Ep.4?

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

Maybe we get some kind of momento from a dead character in ep.4. Louis' cards or maybe Violet's button. If we get a dead character collectable; what would you want from whom and where would you put it in the room? Watch this thread be overtaken by hate for Violet and Louis. It seems to be everywhere nowadays.

Comments

• That's a little too psychopathic

• It's Walking Dead, my friend. Psychotic is the name of the game.

Pride posted: »

That's a little too psychopathic

• If Louis dies I hope Skybound will allow her to take his coat and Chairles.

But... but... Louis can't die...

• Louis' severed tongue

• Why not turn their faces into masks, put them on walkers and keep them around as if they were still alive?

• Or hang up their skulls on the bookshelf

Onmens posted: »

Why not turn their faces into masks, put them on walkers and keep them around as if they were still alive?

• edited February 2019

For some reason, I immediately thought about slipping whoever's body in the got back pocket and carrying on with the current objective.
    But real talk, I suppose it'd make sense, though that makes in more imperative for it to not be Willy.
    EDIT: Holy spit, wtf?

• Willy's willy deserves to be preserved for generations to come in-case he passes away.

• Please address it by it's proper name: Willy Jr.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Willy's willy deserves to be preserved for generations to come in-case he passes away.

• Some of these answers, wtf?

• I'm just glad people are commenting. It's been a pretty slow couple of days on the site. We've only had like one big thing happen recently with the physical copy of TFS. But I use big in a nonliteral sense since the thread kinda deflated quickly since no one really liked the idea.

DabigRG posted: »

Some of these answers, wtf?

• Fair enough.

We've only had like one big thing happen recently with the physical copy of TFS. But I use big in a nonliteral sense since the thread kinda deflated quickly since no one really liked the idea.

And even that's muted by the fact that there was a retail version with a cinema-esque cover that was set to be on the way before the investors pulled out.

I'm just glad people are commenting. It's been a pretty slow couple of days on the site. We've only had like one big thing happen recently w

• Huh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

Fair enough. We've only had like one big thing happen recently with the physical copy of TFS. But I use big in a nonliteral sense sinc

• Yep.

(Why the fuck does stuff like this take so long to find?)

Huh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

• Don't know, but that's pretty fucking cool

Yep. (Why the fuck does stuff like this take so long to find?)

• Lilly head as a lamp

• I want Violet's pretty eyeballs

• The way she talks about eyes throughout Ep.1 and Ep.2 I thought it was foreshadowing and that the raiders would've gouged one of her eyes out and she'd turn stone cold like the Governor at the end of S3. Imagine if she just mows down the Ericson group in Ep.4 if you didn't save her. Who knows; maybe Violet will get the drop on Clem with a gun in Ep.4. It'd be a great fucking twist if she's the one to take Clem out in Ep.4. It's not too hard to imagine if she already dispises you.

Nyxeris posted: »

I want Violet's pretty eyeballs

• I'll take Louis's hands and use them to help me play his piano

• edited February 2019

I'll take Louis's hands and use them to help me play his piano

A piece of Louis's piano.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.