“Adaptation” Episode Discussion

I didn’t forget, okay.

After a phenomenal first half, the Walking Dead is back, and I am excited. Feels nice. Whisperers! Violence! Daryl!

Comment before (lol), while, and after you watch.

Comments

• Not many comments ;( but that clearing Negan took his shirt off, it was indeed, as I thought when I saw it, the one where he killed Glenn and Abraham. That’s nice.

• Oh shit I totally forgot ?

• I forgot Walking Dead was back. Gotta get caught up

• For @Wiso2kinfinity and @Wheres_Dinner the episode itself is pretty good, a bit slow, but more contemplative and reflective. Tranquil a lot of the time. Not fantastic, but better than most of the stuff we saw in the last 2 seasons.

• i liked it,i loved the Negan scenes,it also seems like they're building a relationship between Judith and Negan like Carl in the comics it's cool i guess.

I hated pretty much every scene with Lydia in it,i can already see from a miles away that they're going to make Lydia Henry's love interest or whatever,i hated that in the comics,i still hate it in the show i can't wait for Henry to die.

Also as a comic reader i wish we had the "don't move" line from Alpha at the end but it's fine.

• I agree Season 9 in overall until now is 10x better then s7 and 8 hope the writing keeps getting better tho.

For @Wiso2kinfinity and @Wheres_Dinner the episode itself is pretty good, a bit slow, but more contemplative and reflective. Tranquil a lot of the time. Not fantastic, but better than most of the stuff we saw in the last 2 seasons.

• Very good episode. Phenomenal acting by Lydia's actor. The scene with Daryl shooting those Whisperers in legs was also lit.

• It was ok. Not a fan of Lydia’s actor yet though, and every time I see that Henry kid’s stupid face it just reminds me how much better Chandler Riggs was and would’ve been if he continued playing his role as Carl. I like what they’re doing with Negan and Judith, Negan’s scenes were definitely my favorite part of the episode.

• damn rosita has lumbago...its very serious

• Negan threw up in the same place where he killed Glenn and Aberaham in case anyone wanted to know

• Her "Lumbago" would make her a prime example for the pike. It'd be a great way to show how evil the Whisperers really are

MrGraffio posted: »

damn rosita has lumbago...its very serious

• All I can tell you is do not mess with Michonne. I love her!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.