What if AJ submitted to Lily? [Alternate Scenario Discussion]

edited February 2019 in The Walking Dead

What if AJ submitted Lily how much of an impact would he be in the Delta's fighting force I mean sure he would be a valubale asset to the community but he wouldn’t only do it to save his friends just like how Clementine had no other alternative when she joined (The New Fromtier) she only did it for AJ's survival And AJ would have joined the Delta just so that Lily won’t hurt any of his friends.

I mean in the organically script he resisted The Delta and killed Lily(Dsterminat) based on if you gave AJ the command to shoot her .

But in the Alternate universe he simitted to her and fought for the Delta community I mean I can imagain how many battles he would play a great role in against the other faction .

What do you guys think ?

What do you think would happen if AJ submitted to the Delta ?

Let me know in the comments bellow.

Peace✌?

Comments

• I think it would impact greatly considering AJ's fighting skills

• Well, he wouldn't be able to fight right away since he's like 6. I can't see him fighting on the front lines. War would probably be over by the time he's old enough to handle a rifle.

• Actually, I believe you mean "What if Lilith submitted to AJ?" Which she started doing anyway, but still

Still, it's an actually interesting thought.

• Yes and no, Yes as in he would b able to sneak into an enemy camp and no I don’t think he wouldn’t miss out on the war...AJ is like a gladiator.

Well, he wouldn't be able to fight right away since he's like 6. I can't see him fighting on the front lines. War would probably be over by the time he's old enough to handle a rifle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.