What Was Your Favorite Walking Dead Moment?

This can be for the show, comic, or any game. List your favorite scene, issue, etc. of Walking Dead and tell me why.
Show This is a bit of tough one for me. I want to say Shane's speech followed by opening the barn. But I also like Rick's meeting with the Governor in S3. I like the barn scene because Jon Bernthal's performance is outstanding. And the music that plays when they find Sophia makes the whole scene memorable.
I really love the meeting in S3 because it shows how similar Rick and the Governor really are. Blake's speech about losing his wife is damn sad. He's a monster on the outside, but he's still human on the inside. And how Rick's right eye is shrouded drives the point home that Rick and Blake are the same.
Comic Andrea's death. A slow send off for a great character. Surrounded by the people she loved before the end.
Game I love Kenny, I do. But his death in S2 is so sad and leaves people feeling empty. Asking themselves if they did the right thing. Like Lee said, Killing is bad no matter what.

Comments

• Ok so there's gonna be some spoilers obviously.

The Show

Rick's "We Are The Walking Dead" Speech

Rick biting Joe's throat

Rick's speech in 4x08 at the prison,Rick vs Pete,Shane's barn scene in S2,and many more..

The Comics

Negan killing Alpha

One of my favorite moments from one my favorite Issue (#174)

Maggie confronting Negan years after he killed Glenn

Andrea's death was also fucking sad,i really liked how everyone said their goodbyes to her even Negan.

The Games

Lee's Death really emotional,Kenny's Death in Season 2 it's really tragic i love it and there's other moments but i'm too tired right now to talk about them.

• edited February 2019

Show:

• Rick's speech from 8x16 (the most underrated scene in the whole series IMO)
    • Whole No Way Out episode (6x09)
    • "What?" (6x11)
    • Prison Battle (4x08)
    • Rick's speech and killing Pete (5x16)
    • Rick & crew rescuing Maggie and Glenn from Woodburry (3x08, I think)
    • Jenner's speech (1x06, youtu.be/g-utbRfhNUU?t=164)
    • Rick killing Shane (2x12)
    • Whole Rick Grimes' last episode (9x05, second best episode in the series next to No Way Out)

Game:

• Clem and Kenny's reunion
    • fight between David and Javier
    • Gabe's death
    • basically all scenes with Louis

Comic:

• all scenes with Negan and Beta
    • Negan killing Alpha
    • "do you have any idea who you're talking too?"
    • Rick & crew dealing with cannibals
Sign in to comment in this discussion.