TOP 3 Saddest/Most Painful moments in The Walking Dead

TV Series:

1. Rick blowing the bridge (9x05).
  2. Carl talking to Judith before his death (8x09).
  3. Negan killing Glenn (7x01).

Comic Series:

1. Judith's death.
  2. Glenn's death.
  3. Andrea's death.

Game Series:

1. Louis losing his tongue.
  2. Lee's death.
  3. Shooting Kenny.

Comments

1. Lee's death
    2. Louis losing his tongue
    3. Kenny's S2 death

Sorry, I can't find anything sad about other media.

1. Gabe's Death (Unpopular Opinion)
    2. Kenny Leaving Clem at Wellington
    3. Lee's Death
  • edited February 2019

Off the top of my head, the first things that come to mind are:
    Sarah's death, Broken Louis, and...Lee's death?

Again, a serious issue with this series is that so many horrible and/or depressing things happen that it can be weird to concentratedly pick anything. Like, I wasn't kidding up there--those are literally most of the first things that came to mind.

• I picked Broken Louis over Lee because this scene was more sudden, more shocking and more disturbing in general when we see that positive guy getting completely traumatized and destroyed.

We could have somehow prepare for Lee's death as we knew all the time that it is coming. About Sarah... I didn't like her that much. Her first death was sad because you felt that there's nothing you could to save her. The second (if we've saved her) one wasn't really special.

DabigRG posted: »

Off the top of my head, the first things that come to mind are: Sarah's death, Broken Louis, and...Lee's death? Again, a serious issue w

• Don't really remember asking you mate.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I picked Broken Louis over Lee because this scene was more sudden, more shocking and more disturbing in general when we see that positive gu

• Ouch, okay.

DabigRG posted: »

Don't really remember asking you mate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.