Do you think AJ will be a Determant antagonist?

Depending if you spared Lily or not depending if AJ might become a secondary antagonist Which would be Determnat now since most people wanted Lily’s brains splattered this makes AJ overpowered and with that being said would result in any of Clementines love ones getting killed and we have to make a choice if we want AJ to stick around or not,I wouldn’t be suppressed if this happened tho since AJ has the inner Carver in his soul.

He could possibly kill Willy or Violet/Louis or any other of the Boarding school kids.

We saw what he did to Marlon, how he watched Clementine tortured Abel and or letting him turn into a walker or not which lets his humanity slip even forever and last on killing Lily which I already said that but just to put out there.

What do you guys think ?

Do you think AJ will be a Determant antagonist , let me know in the comments bellow?

Peace ✌?

Comments

• Sorta, maybe. They might try to do a Lizzie sort of thing like they did in the show, but only time will tell.

• What purpose is there in turning AJ into an "antagonist"?

• After killing Lily he felt overpowered with that being said the power is going to be over his head.

What purpose is there in turning AJ into an "antagonist"?

• Like I said before. AJ is turning into a mad dog like Kenny and needs to be put out of his misery before he snaps and kills someone.

• ...How much has Telltale gleaned from my comments?

Anyway, very sad, much edge.

• Making relationship/choices "matter."

Also, maybe making up for how almost one-dimensional the bulk of the antagonists have been thus far.

• Can’t say I disagree with you I belive it would come to this choice once or if it happens.

Like I said before. AJ is turning into a mad dog like Kenny and needs to be put out of his misery before he snaps and kills someone.

• Glad I'm not the only one that worries that this stupid kid could kill Louis in the future.

• AJ is going to kill someone important.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Glad I'm not the only one that worries that this stupid kid could kill Louis in the future.

• If he will touch Louis then I'm going to kill him myfuckingself.

AJ is going to kill someone important.

• Hope not, I would Flip Out !

If he will touch Louis then I'm going to kill him myfuckingself.

• Why would he kill Lou? o_o

If he will touch Louis then I'm going to kill him myfuckingself.

• I think if you told him to kill Lily, he will become the problem in the final episode.

• That’s what I was thinking.

I think if you told him to kill Lily, he will become the problem in the final episode.

• edited February 2019

Each episode displayed at least one onscreen reminder that AJ learns from Clem's words/actions. As a result, all of the violent choices below should come to bear on the version of AJ we see in Episode 4:

-Pushing Abel into the pack of walkers
    -Justifying the murder of Marlon
    -Interrogation torture
    -Encouraging AJ to stop Dorian from cutting off Louis/Violets finger
    -Murder of Lilly

That said...I think "antagonist" is a strong word. Was Kenny the antagonist of Season 2 Episode 5? I certainly didn't see it that way, but many others did. Point being...it could be open to interpretation. What if his misguided but well-meaning actions get someone we care about killed (either directly or indirectly)? We've helped shape who AJ has become...so can we truly blame him when he acts on what he has learned?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.