A question about Skybound re-releasing The Final Season and the digital version for PS4

Need some help deciding: The Final Season is available to purchase digitally on Sony's website for the PS4, but Skybound is re-releasing The Final Season physically the same day as the series finale premieres in March, will both the digital and Skybound re-release be the same edition?

Comments

• You get a pin and figurine w/ the physical copy but it's 60 bucks.

• Will there be a regular edition of the Skybound re-release?

You get a pin and figurine w/ the physical copy but it's 60 bucks.

• Not sure. Maybe down the line w/ a price drop. Unless you're a collector, just get it on digital download

Joshua1991 posted: »

Will there be a regular edition of the Skybound re-release?

• That fact that the season pass online is only $20 but if you include a pin and a figurine it’s an additional $40. That AJ statue better be made out of bits of Larry’s skull for it to be worth that much!

You get a pin and figurine w/ the physical copy but it's 60 bucks.

• Maybe Skybound is trying to recuperate their losses with Overkill's TWD :D

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

That fact that the season pass online is only $20 but if you include a pin and a figurine it’s an additional $40. That AJ statue better be made out of bits of Larry’s skull for it to be worth that much!

• Well the physical copy comes with a case and stuff so it's worth slightly more than the base $20, the pin is valued at $10, which means the statue is like a $20 value.

Tbh the collector's edition is a great deal for fans who have been wanting merch for so long. It costs as much as a regular PS4 game and comes with some cool stuff. I bought it even though I already own the season pass just because it is a nice way to remember the series and to support Skybound.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

That fact that the season pass online is only $20 but if you include a pin and a figurine it’s an additional $40. That AJ statue better be made out of bits of Larry’s skull for it to be worth that much!

• But The Collection got universally panned even removed the music from the end credits like Take Us Back

Well the physical copy comes with a case and stuff so it's worth slightly more than the base $20, the pin is valued at $10, which means the

• I'm talking about TFS's collector's edition which is only a copy of TFS and an AJ pin and figurine. TWD Collection is something else entirely and I don't recommend people buy it as opposed to buying the seasons individually.

Joshua1991 posted: »

But The Collection got universally panned even removed the music from the end credits like Take Us Back

Sign in to comment in this discussion.