Who would you rather date in Ericson's, and why?

Today, we're going to be asking questions who would you want to date in Ericson's, and why? Here are examples you choose.

--Marlon

--Tenn

--Violet

--Omar

--Willy

--Ruby

--Louis

--Brody

--Mitch

--Aasim

Pick one of these answers and send the reason why!

Comments

• Also, neither isn't an option. If you choose neither, simply don't comment here.

• I would be surprised if anyone wanted to date Willy.

Probably Brody, because she is always so insecure about things. I'm like my father, where I want to help out a person who is always in need of support through stressful situations and am attracted to it, regardless of physical feature. And Brody, she seems to always be on a verge of an aneurysm over something, which makes me feel pleased when I can help them out even more. Plus, keeping her cool would help out the rest of the group. :smile:

• "Yeah I need back up, shits about to get messy."

• Let's see:

• Brody is the most attractive female there by default
    • Ruby might have a temper, but that also means she likely has a lot of ador to give.
    • Violet is straight up not girlfriend material.
      So I'll say Ruby.
  • I'm an adult, so I'd probably go to jail or get castrated if I tried to date anyone there.

• Here they come again!

Poogers555 posted: »

"Yeah I need back up, shits about to get messy."

• Hah, yep. If that isn't allowed, just feed me to a group of walkers.

ralo229 posted: »

I'm an adult, so I'd probably go to jail or get castrated if I tried to date anyone there.

• "I take it you're a virgin"

• What's up with people dating minors!!!???

• Cody Green has an answer for you

What's up with people dating minors!!!???

• The only other person left in this season who isn't a minor is Lilly, Sullene, Gina, and Dorian. And I fucking hate them. I'm not counting Rosie for this. She's a good dog. :smile:

What's up with people dating minors!!!???

• Since Violet is confirmed to be older than Clem at around 18 or 19, I'd date her, since I'm only 22 years of age. She wouldn't date me though, as I'm a dude. Violet's incredibly lowkey, which I like in a female cause I'm the same way. Sure I can be a goofball around friends and stuff, but I rather the quiet and become easily annoyed when people try to take me out of that comfort. (Especially since most members of my family are extroverts save for my mother.)

• Same.

Sarunas21 posted: »

Since Violet is confirmed to be older than Clem at around 18 or 19, I'd date her, since I'm only 22 years of age. She wouldn't date me thoug

• edited February 2019

Louis, I just hope he's legal or I'll get arrested lol
    Wait a second, why is Tenn an option? Lmao

• Well, technically Violet and Louis are adults, but still

The only other person left in this season who isn't a minor is Lilly, Sullene, Gina, and Dorian. And I fucking hate them. I'm not counting Rosie for this. She's a good dog.

• Why is Willy an option? You have to be 17 to buy M-rated games

Nyxeris posted: »

Louis, I just hope he's legal or I'll get arrested lol Wait a second, why is Tenn an option? Lmao

• Aasim.

I'm 19 years old. So no problem. : P

• I would assume it's fully hypothetical, like if you were closer to their ages or something.
    But really, they just threw all the names on there for the sake of it.

Nyxeris posted: »

Louis, I just hope he's legal or I'll get arrested lol Wait a second, why is Tenn an option? Lmao

• edited February 2019

So I can pick Violet, Brody or Ruby right? Violet is negative, cocky and ugly. Brody has paranoia and is annoying. And Ruby is also ugly and not really interesting.

Seems like I would have to date my right hand.

• Idk Tenn seems kinda hawt
    For real tho why are we even getting these kinds of threads? Better yet why hasn't this been closed? Even better the forums auren't being moderated properly anymore

• Because people are bored/disinterested with this story if they weren't before and shipping is the main thing they are interested in going on about.
    Hm, deja vu.

Ghetsis posted: »

Idk Tenn seems kinda hawt For real tho why are we even getting these kinds of threads? Better yet why hasn't this been closed? Even better the forums auren't being moderated properly anymore

• you speak truth

DabigRG posted: »

Because people are bored/disinterested with this story if they weren't before and shipping is the main thing they are interested in going on about. Hm, deja vu.

• Yeah pretty much.

And even shipping Clem with Violet or Louis has its limits its cool for like a few weeks/months and then after that you're done.

DabigRG posted: »

Because people are bored/disinterested with this story if they weren't before and shipping is the main thing they are interested in going on about. Hm, deja vu.

• Hell, probably less than that in-universe.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah pretty much. And even shipping Clem with Violet or Louis has its limits its cool for like a few weeks/months and then after that you're done.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.