Romancing/Friendzoning Louis, but saving Violet.

Apparently, both of them get knocked out in different positions depending who you spend time with...Does Louis have the same position regardless of your choice of you spend time with?

I haven't got the game yet, and I have to wait until April because of my Xbox problems.

Comments

• No: the person who you don't hang out with Gores Lilith and then gets dragged away by Sullene, while the person you did go with gradually loses their one on one fight with Dorian.
    I would've done the other way around.

• Makes sense why they did it that way. Most people would choose to save the one they hung out with. Having the other one save Clem from Lily gives you a reason to save that person instead.

DabigRG posted: »

No: the person who you don't hang out with Gores Lilith and then gets dragged away by Sullene, while the person you did go with gradually loses their one on one fight with Dorian. I would've done the other way around.

• edited February 2019

I realize that and can respect it.
    It's just a teeny bit of a downside from a character standpoint considering what Lilith was trying to do before the fighting broke out.

I was referring to the OP's choice, btw.

Onmens posted: »

Makes sense why they did it that way. Most people would choose to save the one they hung out with. Having the other one save Clem from Lily gives you a reason to save that person instead.

• If you romance Louis but let him get captured. Clem gets emotional when realizing Louis lost his tongue.

• i friend-zone Louis and saved vi i felt real bad when i find out he lost his tongue to be honest i never realized that i can friend zone any one them at that moment i thought its gonna be a forced romance if i did knew i would've gone with vi and friend zoned her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.