Did anyone notice this...?

Season 1: "Cutting your throat while you sleep, you die."- Lilly

Season 4: "I'll be the one who will sneak at night and cut your throat while you sleep."- Clementine

Did anyone notice Lilly said that in the past? I quickly went back in the past and remembered it when I heard Clem say that.

Obviously, she got that reference from her more than likely.

Comments

• I sincerely doubt that's the case.

• Nah, Clem didn't even hear that conversation

• Pretty sure Mundle already said this isnt meant to be a parallel just like 99% of everything else when someone ask him about it.

• Lol, you make the funniest shit ever. Never not laughed about your jokes.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure Mundle already said this isnt meant to be a parallel just like 99% of everything else when someone ask him about it.

• y es! we gamers love our badass daughter clem! let's make 70% of her scumbag options only towards lilly because game says lilly bad :rage: while the other 30% is cringy edgy "fuck you xD" dialogues hehehe
    fuck you adults you stink!

• woah... i thought kent was busy confirming tumblr fanfics cuz thats apparently what matters to most fans this season????? :scream:

Pretty sure Mundle already said this isnt meant to be a parallel just like 99% of everything else when someone ask him about it.

• Pretty much. Its funny how even scenes that you would think actually are parallel scenes Mundle also goes "oh lmao we didnt even notice." They aint that clever.

Hersani posted: »

woah... i thought kent was busy confirming tumblr fanfics cuz thats apparently what matters to most fans this season?????

• Or lazy?

Pretty much. Its funny how even scenes that you would think actually are parallel scenes Mundle also goes "oh lmao we didnt even notice." They aint that clever.

• Oof imagine if Vanaman and Rodkin worked on TFS, this season would've been such a banger. I know we have Whitta but I guess he wanted/liked the appeal to 14 year old kids

Pretty much. Its funny how even scenes that you would think actually are parallel scenes Mundle also goes "oh lmao we didnt even notice." They aint that clever.

• edited February 2019

Was Gary Whitta a story consultant for the entire season or just for the script of the first episode and the ending ? (i remember they said they wrote the ending of the game first or something)

Maybe he wasn't involved with the game after Kent's team took over and created the raiders and shit.
    I don't know i find it hard to believe that a guy like him would agree with this
    "Kids vs adults" bullshit.

Ghetsis posted: »

Oof imagine if Vanaman and Rodkin worked on TFS, this season would've been such a banger. I know we have Whitta but I guess he wanted/liked the appeal to 14 year old kids

• I mean, it's not like it's that hard of a setup.

iFoRias posted: »

Was Gary Whitta a story consultant for the entire season or just for the script of the first episode and the ending ? (i remember they said

Sign in to comment in this discussion.